"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Level scaling in enemies (and crafting) operated on a very steep exponential curve where if you reached a certain level, enemies would become ridiculously powerful. You would easily notice this if you tried taking down the cyberpsychos at a high level in the launch game.

Crafting and upgrading had the same problem, where if you reached a certain level, it wasn't even worthwhile to participate in these mechanics because it became way too costly in terms of resources and you were better off using the weapons you found.
Both descriptions misapply the word broken. The "fixes" to either of them would be consider QOL enhancements to me. Broken infers a mechanic/the game itself straight up doesn't work or can be exploited to undermine the entire game's system. You using this term as a buzzword and it doesn't apply at all to what you're talking about.

An RPG having a level based difficulty curve is consistent of 99% of the genre I've ever played. When the prospectors in the beginning of Fallout New Vegas tell you not to take the north route to Vegas, was that game broken because the Deathclaws would crack your skull if you didn't listen?

As far as crafting, I don't use that shyt in the majority of games I play in any genre but it wasn't broken either. It was just a waste of time

Like bruh, really think about what you wrote here. nikkas acting brand new just to latch on to that flavor of the week narrative. It was never that deep.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I'm finally going to put this on the hardest level. I'm doing a sandivistan John Wick guns and blades build. I got op a bit too early and I'm flying through enemies and bosses. And I thought my netrunner build made things easy.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Haven't played video games in years.

Just got a PS5 and copped this.

I suck!! :damn: I don't know what to spend my points on and I want Terminator arms so I can knock these fools out.

I just lost my last 20 bands trying box that ese :to: I ran around town finding all those self driving cars just to get KO'd by Oscar De La Noya.

The gig missions got me ducking behind cars trying to get my health back up cuz my aim is trash and I don't know how to hack for shyt!!

I thought the game was over when Dex popped me after the heist :dead:

I didn't want to be the rockstar, I reloaded the game and told Dex I had the chip thinking that was gonna save me the second time around...when he said go in the bathroom again I said hell naw and tried to leave the room :skip:

It's gonna be a long time before I get the hang of this game and playing games period.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I know it released years ago, but this is legitimately my favorite gaming experience of '23, & I thoroughly enjoyed Hogwarts & I'm currently loving SM2. Just a testament to CDPR's quality when they're serious. High hopes for the sequel.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I know it released years ago, but this is legitimately my favorite gaming experience of '23, & I thoroughly enjoyed Hogwarts & I'm currently loving SM2. Just a testament to CDPR's quality when they're serious. High hopes for the sequel.
If they dropped with the game completed shyt would've been critically acclaimed but they didn't. However patch 2.0 with the expansion had been the best gaming experience this year easily

Last edited: