"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
If you can start this right after the Pacifica missions and it gives V a definitive ending...what happens to the vanilla ending of the game? If you get Phantom Liberty, does that become the new ending to the game?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If you can start this right after the Pacifica missions and it gives V a definitive ending...what happens to the vanilla ending of the game? If you get Phantom Liberty, does that become the new ending to the game?

yeah if you do PL and go with the DLC ending afterwards, it replaces the end of the vanilla storyline

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just completed the DLC, did one choice then went back to do it the other way…

The “airport” ending was cool, the “core” one was boring/annoying

Good DLC overall tho, both my endings were made depressing lol

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
8Acr.gif

Just joined #Catset.

Cyberpunk-2077-C-2020-by-CD-Projekt-RED-1-1-2024-3-33-56-PM.png

Cyberpunk-2077-C-2020-by-CD-Projekt-RED-1-1-2024-3-34-47-PM.png

Nibbles won me over. :snoop: :wow:

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Started this game over the weekend and this shyt is dope. Playing in 4k everything on ultra but no ray tracing and the graphics are crazy.

I don't really play rpgs like that but if they look and play like this I might have to play them more

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Imagine being a citizen of night city and seeing somebody hop out they car slide on the ground jump on the roof head shot 3 people with sniper rifle hop off the roof back into the car and just drive away :dead:

I just started watching the anime on Netflix (Edgerunners) and that sort of fukkery seems commonplace :russ:

I also started a new playthrough as a female corpo V. I initially did a male street kid playthrough. It's pretty interesting how being corpo & female leads to some different dialog. There is so much depth to this game.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just started watching the anime on Netflix (Edgerunners) and that sort of fukkery seems commonplace :russ:

I also started a new playthrough as a female corpo V. I initially did a male street kid playthrough. It's pretty interesting how being corpo & female leads to some different dialog. There is so much depth to this game.

I wish they would've done it more, but it's nice that there are some side missions that you can make a lot easier based on background specific dialogue options.

shyt, I JUST learned two days ago that the whole plot point of Maelstrom getting the flathead from a mole inside Millitech only gets resolved if you choose the Nomad background. :dead: