"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I finished it with Panam option base game
I took my body back rather spend the last 6 months with Panam :sadcam: hopefully we find something to cure V

I actually found this to be the most wholesome ending. F’d with it heavy.

Esp with the tarot reading in the post creds.

If Misty says me and my ride or die ghetto Pocahontas are Chariot, Lovers, Sun card ass nyggas with brighter days ahead of us… then that’s what we are :birdman:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I actually found this to be the most wholesome ending. F’d with it heavy.

Esp with the tarot reading in the post creds.

If Misty says me and my ride or die ghetto Pocahontas are Chariot, Lovers, Sun card ass nyggas with brighter days ahead of us… then that’s what we are :birdman:
I finished it with Panam option base game
I took my body back rather spend the last 6 months with Panam :sadcam: hopefully we find something to cure V

Tied for my favorite ending along with the Don’t Fear The Reaper

Phantom Liberty ending was worse than even the Arasaka one to me, that shyt REALLY made me depressed seeing my maxed out V get hoe’d by some gonk ass bums:picard:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to restart Phantom Liberty this weekend & play it out differently from how I did the first time. This legit might be my favorite game of all-time :ehh:

I started a new playthrough to play as Lady V, and decided that I'd try to work some of Phantom Liberty in earlier. Some of the gear available from the first half or so of the DLC is good enough that it's a shame to wait until you're virtually done with the game to get them.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
This must have been a pile of shyt when it first come out because I'm about 30 hours in and this is the best shyt I've played in a long time outside of Zelda
Depending on what platform you played it on it ran like dogshyt or alright, bugs and glitches everywhere, systems like the police system being shyt or feeling incomplete, etc..... With the fixes to performance and stability, fleshing out and revamping the existing content and adding new content, the expansion, etc.... It is not a completely new game but it is way better than what it was.

I just wish they had all of the stuff in the initial release so we could have the multiple expansions and multiplayer they were planning for.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This is one of the greatest gaming redemption stories I’ve ever seen. And also saddest. As a day one buyer this was pure shyt and unplayable(and I got this on series x which was considered the second best performing platform besides PC) They should have truly delayed this years so I could have dropped in its current iteration

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I started a new playthrough to play as Lady V, and decided that I'd try to work some of Phantom Liberty in earlier. Some of the gear available from the first half or so of the DLC is good enough that it's a shame to wait until you're virtually done with the game to get them.

I'm doing the same thing, except I leveled up going into Dogtown as a netrunner with 20 intelligence & 20 technical ability build.

I played the first time as male V with a balanced approach & played it out like how I probably would've done if it were me. I'm playing as a straight up netrunning merc as female V & it's a lot of fun :russ:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Jumping back in to complete the DLC

The human animations in this is crazy, this dude Reed got all of Idris' mannerisms, walkin with his hands behind his back just like Stringer Bell and shyt :wow:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This must have been a pile of shyt when it first come out because I'm about 30 hours in and this is the best shyt I've played in a long time outside of Zelda

on last gen it was dookie from a performance point of view. That and they didn't deliver on some of the key elements they teased like the lifepath system and cyberware.

HOWEVER

The game world, lore and writing are some of the best in all of video games. There's moment in everything where it feels cringe and forced. I can't recall not one scene in this game where I went :scust: "corny ass game". That and the fact that for the first time in gaming (imo) the city feels like a damn city. People are on the phone, in diners, strung out, drunk, partying, there's traffic, there's clubs & bars with different demos, the districts blend into one another instead of being these hard cut off points you can pick out.

There's a lot that CDPR did right with Cyberpunk and I'm happy they put their heads down and rectified alot of their mistakes. I have confidence for the next game, because the IP is way too strong and made too much money to abandon now.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depending on what platform you played it on it ran like dogshyt or alright, bugs and glitches everywhere, systems like the police system being shyt or feeling incomplete, etc..... With the fixes to performance and stability, fleshing out and revamping the existing content and adding new content, the expansion, etc.... It is not a completely new game but it is way better than what it was.

I just wish they had all of the stuff in the initial release so we could have the multiple expansions and multiplayer they were planning for.
This is the real shame of it all. Rather than their original roadmap, they had to redeem it so they could actually have a future with the franchise. 3 years later an expansion and its in a better state. In 3 years there should have been a couple expansions and the multiplayer component already. That said, they also found limitations in the REDengine that they want to rectify using the next Unreal engine. It seems more and more like it was a forgone conclusion that 2077 was a one-and-done since it was a botched release, but would see its ideas realized elsewhere when it became literally one of the best grossing games ever in spite of it.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
on last gen it was dookie from a performance point of view. That and they didn't deliver on some of the key elements they teased like the lifepath system and cyberware.

HOWEVER

The game world, lore and writing are some of the best in all of video games. There's moment in everything where it feels cringe and forced. I can't recall not one scene in this game where I went :scust: "corny ass game". That and the fact that for the first time in gaming (imo) the city feels like a damn city. People are on the phone, in diners, strung out, drunk, partying, there's traffic, there's clubs & bars with different demos, the districts blend into one another instead of being these hard cut off points you can pick out.

There's a lot that CDPR did right with Cyberpunk and I'm happy they put their heads down and rectified alot of their mistakes. I have confidence for the next game, because the IP is way too strong and made too much money to abandon now.
i gotta admire their creativity. who tf thinks to put a haitian community in a california cyberpunk city. :mjlol: what tf y'all doin all the way out there?