"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
goin through the game again I keep having to figure out if they changed shyt, or if I just don't remember. one thing thing they definitely changed is they added pics for Angel and Skye :mjlol:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y'all both bullshytting. A company comes out and tells you in black and white, exactly what a game will be, what the features will be, and how it'll work to perfection, then don't do it, that's not a mob mentality.. That's people wanting what the fukk they was promised. Everybody loved The Witcher, nobody wanted a downfall. These writers sucked witcher dikk from day one and still are, they didn't want to go against them.. Sony for damn sure isn't into refunding shyt and hasn't done it for any other game. Why would they want to lose money doing that type of shyt?

It's clear as day they released an unfinished game and you want people to say "Oh it's fine cause it kinda plays right when you do A, B, and C." Nah, that's not what is supposed to happen at all. If they released THIS 2.1 game on day 1, nobody would have any complaints.. But they wanted your money now, so they tried to flim flam gamers and it didn't work

Y'all over here saluting getting played

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
is this an add-on kinda thing or a revamp? i been hearing talk of how they updated this game or something. is this it?

and more importantly can we fukk judy in this version? :jbhmm:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
is this an add-on kinda thing or a revamp? i been hearing talk of how they updated this game or something. is this it?

and more importantly can we fukk judy in this version? :jbhmm:

Both.

"Phantom Liberty" is an expansion to the game with a new neighbourhood for Night City, and alternate ending for V.

"Cyberpunk 2.0" (now 2.1) is them fixing and revamping various things with the base game.

The whole "2.0" thing is really just marketing because you'll easily see after playing the game that even though there's a lot of new stuff and necessary changes and fixes, there's also a lot that was completely untouched, and there's still an abundance of bugs and jank. The game still isn't quite what was promised in the original game at launch, so it's a little weird to call it a "2.0", but it's definitely still a 8.5/10 or 9/10 game now.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all both bullshytting. A company comes out and tells you in black and white, exactly what a game will be, what the features will be, and how it'll work to perfection, then don't do it, that's not a mob mentality.. That's people wanting what the fukk they was promised. Everybody loved The Witcher, nobody wanted a downfall. These writers sucked witcher dikk from day one and still are, they didn't want to go against them.. Sony for damn sure isn't into refunding shyt and hasn't done it for any other game. Why would they want to lose money doing that type of shyt?

It's clear as day they released an unfinished game and you want people to say "Oh it's fine cause it kinda plays right when you do A, B, and C." Nah, that's not what is supposed to happen at all. If they released THIS 2.1 game on day 1, nobody would have any complaints.. But they wanted your money now, so they tried to flim flam gamers and it didn't work

Y'all over here saluting getting played
This is the hyperbole I'm talking about. I bought the game at launch and played it through to completion, there was nothing extra I had to do to make it playable or run. It just had the occasional glitch but nothing that broke the game. Even now in hindsight you managed to type all that without even naming what about it was so unfinished, because outside of YouTubers making glitch compilations people online were mainly whining about dumb shyt like not customizing their genitals or QOL stuff like more apartments that got added to these lesser updates. The base game as it was had a fully fleshed 25+ hour story campaign with side quests.

This is noting like truly unfinished games at launch like Fallout 76 which released with a fraction of the quests, items and NO NPCs whatsoever. Or No Man's Sky which released as a big empty ass universe with absolutely nothing to do and they straight up lied about the initial multiplayer. Cyberpunk released as a full length game with bugs that mostly effected PS4 players. There is a clear difference. That's why all the narratives from y'all sheep ass nikkas are aging like dogshyt and the game was still selling a lot while people who probably didn't even play it were trying to force a "it flopped" narrative.

The better police AI and shooting from cars doesn't make it a completely different game. The overhaul to cyberware and clothes don't make it a completely different game. If you actually read what's improved from Phantom Liberty nothing added is that drastic.

Sony backed off of that dumb ass move to remove it from the PlayStation store because at some point they realized the game was still selling and being played on other platforms. It dawned on them that they were being influenced by a loud minority on the Internet, a running theme of the past decade.

TL;DR

8cb.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is the hyperbole I'm talking about. I bought the game at launch and played it through to completion, there was nothing extra I had to do to make it playable or run. It just had the occasional glitch but nothing that broke the game. Even now in hindsight you managed to type all that without even naming what about it was so unfinished, because outside of YouTubers making glitch compilations people online were mainly whining about dumb shyt like not customizing their genitals or QOL stuff like more apartments that got added to these lesser updates. The base game as it was had a fully fleshed 25+ hour story campaign with side quests.

This is noting like truly unfinished games at launch like Fallout 76 which released with a fraction of the quests, items and NO NPCs whatsoever. Or No Man's Sky which released as a big empty ass universe with absolutely nothing to do and they straight up lied about the initial multiplayer. Cyberpunk released as a full length game with bugs that mostly effected PS4 players. There is a clear difference. That's why all the narratives from y'all sheep ass nikkas are aging like dogshyt and the game was still selling a lot while people who probably didn't even play it were trying to force a "it flopped" narrative.

The better police AI and shooting from cars doesn't make it a completely different game. The overhaul to cyberware and clothes don't make it a completely different game. If you actually read what's improved from Phantom Liberty nothing added is that drastic.

Sony backed off of that dumb ass move to remove it from the PlayStation store because at some point they realized the game was still selling and being played on other platforms. It dawned on them that they were being influenced by a loud minority on the Internet, a running theme of the past decade.

TL;DR

8cb.jpg
Yes I'm sorry.. Because you played the game that means Sony was just fukking themselves and a company they are in business with for no damn reason. And I guess CDPR just kept up 2 years or so of updates to give us the game they promised cause nothing was wrong

What was I thinking? I bet they'll do it to GTA 6 too.. They gotta knock them off their pedestal next right? For no reason at all

EDIT: Why was it unfinished? Cause they told us things would be in game that wasn't, then flat out said ok here's a list of what we're putting in here to satisfy that... Then did it.. You literally arguing with CDPR on this one. They already admitted they fukked up the launch and it wasn't the final version of the game. People are sick of paying for the 0.7 version and getting the 1.5 version 18 months later

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I bought the disc version of the Ultimate edition for PS5 and the DLC is a download voucher. I thought it was all supposed to be on disc? I'm returning this bullshyt. :beli:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally finished PL. Much preferred the ending I got on this, and there was no bullshyt ass boss fight either.

All in all, dope game and dope DLC, but still a 4/5 due to some of the combat decisions and shytty boss fights.