"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Playing this on Series X now:whoo:

Pacifica a no fly zone for me:picard:

I left Panam in bed had some coffee and stepped in the corpo plaza penthouse elevator fresh

:takedat:

Tell me why the whole arasaka waiting for me downstairs

:gucci:

I been making money in Dogtown I don’t even remember what the beef is with these dudes

:unimpressed:

I coulda turned on the Sandy light work but I hopped in the Guinevere and dipped out I got business with Mr Hands

:hubie:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They made the game look even better on PC :whoo:

Yo, it must be onsite wit me for these gangs :mjlol:

Apparently, there's sort've a bug with the new mid and post mission chases/gunfights. Basically, they added new scripted segments for gigs and side jobs where gangs either attack in the middle of, or after the mission is done. If you jump into a save from before the new update came out, it starts queuing up all those events from missions you've already done, so there's LITERALLY a waiting list for goons to try to clap you up. :dead:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Apparently, there's sort've a bug with the new mid and post mission chases/gunfights. Basically, they added new scripted segments for gigs and side jobs where gangs either attack in the middle of, or after the mission is done. If you jump into a save from before the new update came out, it starts queuing up all those events from missions you've already done, so there's LITERALLY a waiting list for goons to try to clap you up. :dead:

shyt must feel like Escape from New York. Shout out to Kurt Russell.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Here to bless this thread.

KOJ7rVs.jpg
6QwbP7I.jpg
qmlt06I.jpg
t6mWOko.jpg
nljdhwd.jpg
RBJHXGs.jpg
T7M1zGc.jpg

1600+ hours in this game. :whew:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
riding around on a bike slanging throwing knives is a peak gaming experience. last few patches are a whole lot of cooking they didn't even *need* to do :wow:

I started a new game and throwing knives are dope. When you catch them in the face and you see that stagger and then they start bleeding out:blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's funny to get this game the the inevitable "redemption arc" narrative. All that really happened is the developer released a broken game early and got the time they needed to complete the game on the back end after release. People are now gushing about this game and the bad behavior is rewarded.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's funny to get this game the the inevitable "redemption arc" narrative. All that really happened is the developer released a broken game early and got the time they needed to complete the game on the back end after release. People are now gushing about this game and the bad behavior is rewarded.

A rushed game is bad forever, but not this one, miyamoto san :umad:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Since this is the last update, it's time to start the long process of downloading ALL my fukking mods again... :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A rushed game is bad forever, but not this one, miyamoto san :umad:
Pretty sure when that quote was made broadband internet wasn't as common as it is now. It wasn't foreseen that you could release broken games and patch them over years to get them right. I remember this game was down so bad I paid $20 for the steelbook version from Best Buy and I was still inside the return period for the Amazon copy I bought and hadn't opened at full price.