"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
this game is the most beautiful I've played on xbox series x.

the ray tracing is dope

on ps5 that crown goes to ff16

im so glad i waited years later to play this.

im seeing some funny as fukk stupid bugs but its not game breaking

if they are this bad now i can barely imagine how bad it was before.

surprisingly i havent seen a single dildo that the previews complained about. guess they cleaned it up.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hated the alien isolation vibe of the end of the DLC. Outside of that this shyt was great. A game that was already great got made even better. Hopefully they can build with this. I would like them to take some shyt from larian as far as choice and consequences but its hard to do that. If nothing else I hope they ditch the whole map marker open world standard type shyt and go for more discovery type shyt.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I hated the alien isolation vibe of the end of the DLC. Outside of that this shyt was great. A game that was already great got made even better. Hopefully they can build with this. I would like them to take some shyt from larian as far as choice and consequences but its hard to do that. If nothing else I hope they ditch the whole map marker open world standard type shyt and go for more discovery type shyt.
CDPR said this is the only DLC they're doing :sadcam:

It sucks because the game is finally at a place where people are giving it the accolades it deserves

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
CDPR said this is the only DLC they're doing :sadcam:

It sucks because the game is finally at a place where people are giving it the accolades it deserves

Thats why i was initially disappointed they released the game the way they did even though I still enjoyed it. I find most of the stuff i enjoy about the game still was in it from day one, its just like playing it without the rough edges.

Had this game skipped last gen consoles and got another year delay, maybe we could have got two DLC like this instead of CDPR spending so many resources to get the PS4 and xbox one version working

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Finally gonna give this a go. Anybody know the cheapest place to buy?....I see instant gaming has a series x code for 32. Anybody bought from here before?