"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i roamed the streets of night city and couldn't find a single fukking piece of junk to do the duplication trick. fuuuuccckkkk this game.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
i roamed the streets of night city and couldn't find a single fukking piece of junk to do the duplication trick. fuuuuccckkkk this game.

Dude it’s 10x easier to make money in this game than it was at launch, you really don’t even need that shyt. The economy is much more generous

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Finished Phantom Liberty

Read about the new ending online but didn't go that path.

Fine with my choice between powers to back.

Considering how overpowered this V got with these new skill trees, I have zero doubts about the viability of (Don't Fear) The Reaper, and will likely be fine with that finish for the way this playthrough has been choice-wise.

The way my ending hit right into that theme and the Bond-ass outro sequence :banderas: Composer they pulled in for this put his whole-ass foot in that shyt. The theme cohesion to the underlying story of the whole DLC on top of the way the imagery told the story abstractly was great work.

Disappointed there won't be something like this even at smaller scale to follow up, but... if this is a sign of where their minds are at going into the sequel, I think I might have enough restored faith there to be in day 1. But... that's gonna depend on how that development on UE5 looks.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
F7mta13WUAAGPF_

F7mtb3iXYAAkzlI

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finished Phantom Liberty

Read about the new ending online but didn't go that path.

Fine with my choice between powers to back.

Considering how overpowered this V got with these new skill trees, I have zero doubts about the viability of (Don't Fear) The Reaper, and will likely be fine with that finish for the way this playthrough has been choice-wise.

The way my ending hit right into that theme and the Bond-ass outro sequence :banderas: Composer they pulled in for this put his whole-ass foot in that shyt. The theme cohesion to the underlying story of the whole DLC on top of the way the imagery told the story abstractly was great work.

Disappointed there won't be something like this even at smaller scale to follow up, but... if this is a sign of where their minds are at going into the sequel, I think I might have enough restored faith there to be in day 1. But... that's gonna depend on how that development on UE5 looks.
I replayed the main story and Dont Fear the Reaper wasn't bad at all. I felt like a super goon(especially with Silverhand's theme The Rebel Path playing), and Smasher couldn't get a hit on me cuz of air dash.

"lets party like it's 2023:myman:"

if you do the DLC you are gonna be waaay OP for the main story.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Finished the DLC. Made a decision that barred me from the new ending, so I just watched it on YouTube lol.
Yea I just read the endings...

Guess there are no happy endings

You can cure V but lose all your friends.... or end up doing all the other endings that were already there and sad as hell too

this game just won't end on a good note

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
it was smart of them to put time in between the questlines being resolved after you complete them. it locks you into your choices unless you're going to sleep or waiting after each one.