"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
how is the mysteriously disappearing saves shyt still going on? just lost my PL saves for one of my chars smh lol. just gonna continue with my other char, im not going through all that intro shyt again. and they still havent separated saves by char, still scrolling through saves to play a different char smh....

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I was hating on this game HARD... My first playthrough I had got to level 17 and was just like fukk it

The new character I just started this week is already level 22 :wow: what I don't understand is, why am I being forced to do a 37.92 gig update?? I was just playing this shyt earlier in the morning, I get off to walk my dog and eat breakfast, talked otp for an hour, then hop back on and see i got this big ass update??? Thank God I got gig internet so it's zooming but wtf could this update possibly be for that's so damn big if I already had 2.0??

EDIT: Who gives a fukk I'm back in :blessed: 2.01 gang we here

EDIT 2: 38 gig update just for this to occur immediately afterwards :mjlol:

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Idris put in work on this...

Was listening to a track on the radio, voice sounded mad familiar but couldn't put a name to it...

Flames...:obama:

had me like
jay-z-head.gif

Then i thought, hold up that voice sounds familiar. Idris? :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Idris put in work on this...

Was listening to a track on the radio, voice sounded mad familiar but couldn't put a name to it...

Flames...:obama:

Breh, this shyt had me hype as hell when that shootout started.

I was like, YES BRUV, DUN Em’ UP!!!!!:bustback:

Whats funny is i didn’t actually hear rapping when i played other people said they did?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
FYI for those of you returning, there is no need to create a new character and run through the OG story for the DLC...

I went into the DLC with my launch 1.0 character with no issues...

Shards are plentiful and there is a vendor that sells every iconic weapon open from the start of the DLC...

What if you’ve never finished the story originally before the big update?