"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ain't even that, since Apogee gets 20% duration extension from kills it even lasts longer than the others. And can be toggled on/off at will. I'll turn it on, kill a group and turn it off while I assess the next group to go after, and it'll be mostly recharged to full by the time I toggle it off because of the Axolotl 11% recharge-per-kill. I've actually gotten it to recharge faster than it was being used.

I spent about an hour in the yellow jacket from Edgerunner getting my Martinez cosplay on because it felt like that. The greatest defense is moving too fast to get hit:wow:Paired with the bullet deflect and the fact that it works on daggers.. yeah. I did a solid 10 hours of gameplay time in Dogtown never firing a gun or using a health item, killing everyone with the yellow pip I could see like a cyberpsycho.

Gotta say... that Optical Camo relic ability is broken. Like in possibly unintended ways.
Being able to hit a 'nope' button for combat at any time combined with the amount of recharge you can get on it... I've just dropped out of boss fights mid-combat to reposition. I'm running real phantom shyt - either move too fast to be seen, or be straight up invisible.

Next run'll be a body/intelligence netrunner probably. Hacking, smartguns and a bat.

I played a net runner the first time, im glad i played through both ways because it changes the game a lot. Netrunenr is basically a cyber-mage, its fun having people shoot each other and poison each other.

I feel like i could definitely get another playthrough as a pure stealth build

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Don't use Warp Dancer.
Like, for anything. At all.
Running 14 to Intelligence and 9 to Technical is also... a choice.
A bad one, too.

You're using a Sandevistan but running 14 Int points for a build that, by definition, can't use a cyberdeck (because of Sandy), on top of being a point short of being able to get tier 3 INT skills, while also being 2 points away from a RAM upgrade. So either it needs an extra INT point which'll nerf another skill, or it needs to pivot back to hacking, in which case the Sandevistan is out so either 20 Cool or 20 Reflexes are wasted.

This build is violently inefficient if you're going for a ninja playstyle. Speaking as someone currently doing it... Drop the Intelligence, go 20 in Technical, run Edgerunner and you can overload on cyberware. Which'll give you way more advantages than... anything from Intelligence at all. My Sandevistan cooldown in combat is in the single digits and my native crit chance is 50%~

Running INT on a non-netrunner build focused on melee is... like running INT on a D&D Barbarian. What's it for? Like legit: what's it for? Smart Weapons? Literally the worst gun type for time dilation.
If you open the build you'll notice there's still 9 attributes left... the DLC added more so now you can have 66 extra attribute points... 20, 20, 20, 18 and 3

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
If you open the build you'll notice there's still 9 attributes left... the DLC added more so now you can have 66 extra attribute points... 20, 20, 20, 18 and 3
I opened it at the time. But fair.
But in that case, with that build, be better off going 18 in body than intelligence. Least it'd give you Adrenaline Rush and 30~ more health. 18 intelligence on a build with no cyberdeck is a strict smartgun decision at that point. And that's a lot of points to drop into a gun type that's specifically bad during Sandevistan use.

It'd be one thing if Sandevistan-Cyberdeck hotswap was doable in the field, but needing to pull back to a ripperdoc when you want to switch up seems time-inefficient.

People will build how they want, and by all means. But speaking purely in terms of efficiency, intelligence is pretty much a dumpstat on any build not running quickhacks. So useless with any other OS cyberware(Sandevistan, Berserk, the capacity+ cyberware).

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
those extra points is why im dropping the sandy for actual hacking ngl
After how Placide bytch ass tried to do me, I've been circling the block every so often and killing all the Voodoo Boy runners outside the church. They pockets stay with something purple or higher. Sitting on a bunch of legendary quickhacks. I threw a deck on but saw how expensive everything was. Figured I'd just do a new run, but there's always that single-use stat respec :patrice:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I opened it at the time. But fair.
But in that case, with that build, be better off going 18 in body than intelligence. Least it'd give you Adrenaline Rush and 30~ more health. 18 intelligence on a build with no cyberdeck is a strict smartgun decision at that point. And that's a lot of points to drop into a gun type that's specifically bad during Sandevistan use.

It'd be one thing if Sandevistan-Cyberdeck hotswap was doable in the field, but needing to pull back to a ripperdoc when you want to switch up seems time-inefficient.

People will build how they want, and by all means. But speaking purely in terms of efficiency, intelligence is pretty much a dumpstat on any build not running quickhacks. So useless with any other OS cyberware(Sandevistan, Berserk, the capacity+ cyberware).
I appreciate that for real cause "what build should I make" is damn near the hardest choice in the game.

I see what you mean in that Reflexes and Intelligence are directly opposed to each other. You not really running and gunning with speed while also sitting back and hacking from the shadows. As I look through reflexes again, there's nothing there that compliments hacking and visa versa.. I will miss the assault rifle and smg upgrades

Same for cool... If I'm not going to be throwing knives all game, I really don't need that whole right side, nor the middle... and the guns I can do without (pistols, snipers, rifles)

Tech is for every build... Body can be also cause who doesn't need health...

To be honest i'm either going to max out body, int, tech and split the other two.... Or max reflexes, cool and tech and split the other two... That way I can sneak in quiet and slice dudes up if it goes bad... Or hack everything and then beat nikkas up if it goes bad.

But ain't much more variety than that

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate that for real cause "what build should I make" is damn near the hardest choice in the game.

I see what you mean in that Reflexes and Intelligence are directly opposed to each other. You not really running and gunning with speed while also sitting back and hacking from the shadows. As I look through reflexes again, there's nothing there that compliments hacking and visa versa.. I will miss the assault rifle and smg upgrades

Same for cool... If I'm not going to be throwing knives all game, I really don't need that whole right side, nor the middle... and the guns I can do without (pistols, snipers, rifles)

Tech is for every build... Body can be also cause who doesn't need health...

To be honest i'm either going to max out body, int, tech and split the other two.... Or max reflexes, cool and tech and split the other two... That way I can sneak in quiet and slice dudes up if it goes bad... Or hack everything and then beat nikkas up if it goes bad.

But ain't much more variety than that

Its possible but only wants you get close to level 60, 20 reflexes and 15 intel build is pretty OP as a one man cybernetic hack/assult army

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
if you want to actually build hard into stealth in this game.... its legit ridiculous what you can do

i had no idea until a few months back, but apparently *every* boss has unique stealth takedown animations. you can drop smasher without ever pulling a weapon out or hacking him.

even on very hard - the game gives you freedom to go all the way the fukk in on stats and playstyle. the air turret shyt you can do is legit fukkery. it all works perfect too. its just there for the 2% of people who play hoping to be iron man.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this shyt is fukking insane brehzzzz

818hiq.jpg

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Endings

These ending are depressing as fukk. Honestly, the secret mission and not romancing anyone is the best option.