"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Flexington

All Star
Daps
I may try after the parade as well. I was struggling with ”when“ to do the DLC, I don’t want to do it too late to where it doesn’t make sense story wise.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Feel like I'm missing something with Path Tracing. It looks like an oil painting. Definitely prefer RT over it :patrice:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
if BG3 didn’t drop this year, this would easily be my GOTY. I love Dogtown, shyt looks like a real third world cyberpunk dystopia. You don’t know where the streets end and begin shyt is so fukked up
CDPR put their entire foot in this expansion :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they added a lot of new stuff to early missions

i been rocking that flame katana since the start of act 2 :wow: im deflecting bullets like a motherfukking jedi between cooldowns

I was using the scalpel most of the game but just started using the ERRATA. shyt is literally flames :banderas:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They put a Wire mention for Omar in the game... :wow:

a9bmxmxe4orb1.jpg

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
just hit the wildest bug i've ever encountered in this game

was in a building sneaking behind a guy for a takedown pause and right when i went for the grab, this dude reaches for the weights :dead: the game ejected me OUT of this building in Kabuki all the way down to the water line by the sewage area lmao

bounced off the ground so my slow time activated still but i was moving in circles around the weights :laff: 5 seconds later the dudes body hits the ground piece by piece and the game telling me the gig failed because i needed him alive

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Working on this pistol + katana build: Cyberpunk 2077 Ninja Build

The Ninja build reigns supreme as one of the swiftest character configurations, empowering you to slice through adversaries with finesse when speed is paramount. Thanks to the newly introduced stealth skills and reflex attributes in the 2.0 update, you can now channel your inner samurai within Night City, deftly evading and dispatching foes in a stylish manner.

The Ninja build offers a dynamic blend of hacking abilities and stealthy melee combat, allowing for a lethal and elusive approach to encounters.

To construct a formidable Ninja build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0, follow these recommendations for point distribution and equipment selection:

• Attribute Points Distribution: Allocate 9 points to Body, 20 to Reflexes, 9 to Technical Ability, 14 to Intelligence, and 20 to Cool.
  • Essential Perks: Acquire the following perks - Dash, Slaughterhouse, Lead and Steel, Opportunist, Tailwind, Sharpshooter, Killer Instinct, Ninjutsu, Vanishing Act, and Style over Substance.
  • Masterful Finisher Move: Incorporate Bladerunner into your arsenal.
  • Crucial Cyberware Mods: Equip Kerenzikov, Microrotors, and QianT “Warp Dancer” Sandevistan Mk.5.
  • Recommended Weapons: Consider arming yourself with the Errata Thermal Katana, Seraph Pistol equipped with a Suppressor, and the Psalm 11:6 Assault Rifle, also fitted with a Suppressor.
For an in-depth understanding of this build and strategic tips on distributing your Perk and Attribute points, refer to the Ninja Build Planner available in the game.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Working on this pistol + katana build: Cyberpunk 2077 Ninja Build

The Ninja build reigns supreme as one of the swiftest character configurations, empowering you to slice through adversaries with finesse when speed is paramount. Thanks to the newly introduced stealth skills and reflex attributes in the 2.0 update, you can now channel your inner samurai within Night City, deftly evading and dispatching foes in a stylish manner.

The Ninja build offers a dynamic blend of hacking abilities and stealthy melee combat, allowing for a lethal and elusive approach to encounters.

To construct a formidable Ninja build in Cyberpunk 2077 2.0, follow these recommendations for point distribution and equipment selection:

• Attribute Points Distribution: Allocate 9 points to Body, 20 to Reflexes, 9 to Technical Ability, 14 to Intelligence, and 20 to Cool.
  • Essential Perks: Acquire the following perks - Dash, Slaughterhouse, Lead and Steel, Opportunist, Tailwind, Sharpshooter, Killer Instinct, Ninjutsu, Vanishing Act, and Style over Substance.
  • Masterful Finisher Move: Incorporate Bladerunner into your arsenal.
  • Crucial Cyberware Mods: Equip Kerenzikov, Microrotors, and QianT “Warp Dancer” Sandevistan Mk.5.
  • Recommended Weapons: Consider arming yourself with the Errata Thermal Katana, Seraph Pistol equipped with a Suppressor, and the Psalm 11:6 Assault Rifle, also fitted with a Suppressor.
For an in-depth understanding of this build and strategic tips on distributing your Perk and Attribute points, refer to the Ninja Build Planner available in the game.
Don't use Warp Dancer.
Like, for anything. At all.
Running 14 to Intelligence and 9 to Technical is also... a choice.
A bad one, too.

You're using a Sandevistan but running 14 Int points for a build that, by definition, can't use a cyberdeck (because of Sandy), on top of being a point short of being able to get tier 3 INT skills, while also being 2 points away from a RAM upgrade. So either it needs an extra INT point which'll nerf another skill, or it needs to pivot back to hacking, in which case the Sandevistan is out so either 20 Cool or 20 Reflexes are wasted.

This build is violently inefficient if you're going for a ninja playstyle. Speaking as someone currently doing it... Drop the Intelligence, go 20 in Technical, run Edgerunner and you can overload on cyberware. Which'll give you way more advantages than... anything from Intelligence at all. My Sandevistan cooldown in combat is in the single digits and my native crit chance is 50%~

Running INT on a non-netrunner build focused on melee is... like running INT on a D&D Barbarian. What's it for? Like legit: what's it for? Smart Weapons? Literally the worst gun type for time dilation.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Don't use Warp Dancer.
A bad one, too.

You're using a Sandevistan but running 14 Int points for a build that, by definition, can't use a cyberdeck (because of Sandy), on top of being a point short of being able to get tier 3 INT skills, while also being 2 points away from a RAM upgrade. So either it needs an extra INT point which'll nerf another skill, or it needs to pivot back to hacking, in which case the Sandevistan is out so either 20 Cool or 20 Reflexes are wasted.

This build is violently inefficient if you're going for a ninja playstyle. Speaking as someone currently doing it... Drop the Intelligence, go 20 in Technical, run Edgerunner and you can overload on cyberware. Which'll give you way more advantages than... anything from Intelligence at all. My Sandevistan cooldown in combat is in the single digits and my native crit chance is 50%~

Running INT on a non-netrunner build focused on melee is... like running INT on a D&D Barbarian. What's it for? Like legit: what's it for? Smart Weapons? Literally the worst gun type for time dilation.

I‘m glad to see I was on the right track. At first I was pumping points into INT because I liked hacking…but literally hacking up my enemies is too efficient. Once I threw on a Sandev I realized I couldn’t have daemons equipped, I stopped because as you said what would be the point?

Hadn’t committed to the Edgerunner but seeing how I’m usually maxed out on cyberware I could see it paying off.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Don't use Warp Dancer.
A bad one, too.

Thanks for the advice but what's wrong with Warp Dancer? All is does is slow time and shyt. Is there something better.. wtf is edgerunner...*googles* holy shyt I guess I should watch this anime first...