"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Finished act 1 with a new Intelligence/reflex build last night. Really liking the new skill tree, even though it completely borked my old character that was a glass cannon, reliant on cold blood and sandevistan for combat survivability.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The writing and character development in the DLC is absurdly good, Witcher 3 Hands Of Stone level of good...

I haven't played a video game in a very long time where I didn't start skipping the dialogue if given the option...

No idea who to trust, everybody got some ulterior motive shyt going on and my mans Idris is killing it...

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
:huhldup: I definitely shouldn't have started this up as the same time as I'm running Starfield. It really makes Starfield feel dated.

Facts

I played just enough to feel out the changes and man this combat is filthy :blessed:

I keep hearing quick hacking got nerfed but I ain't seeing it yet :wow:

I'm come back once I'm done with Starfield :damn:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Facts

I played just enough to feel out the changes and man this combat is filthy :blessed:

I keep hearing quick hacking got nerfed but I ain't seeing it yet :wow:

I'm come back once I'm done with Starfield :damn:
In a game of quickhacking, I need 20 in quickhacking every time. I'm just debating on what my backup is gonna be :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Straight up... Is it worth the $30?

Never finished it. Gotten through the story but had hella side missions to finish so I could unlock "secret" ending.

I know the DLC is different. But how are the Relic powers and the story/missions? They not getting me twice

Relic powers are nice additions but not super game changing. Dogtown setting and the side gigs are pretty good, basically fleshes out the rest of Pacifica so it feels like an actual district. Main story for the DLC pretty damn good. All in all if you like the game, easily worth the $30

There is apparently a new ending for the base game if you do the DLC but I haven’t finished it yet so I can’t speak on it

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Trying to enter Dogtown in a cop car...:mjlol:

n399gh1ovsqb1.png