"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Brehs that have multiple playthroughs is it worth starting over?

I have a save literally just before the last mission and was about to jump on the DLC right away :jbhmm:

That’s what I did although I did take a few hours to test out the reworked buildcrafting and various systems in general.

If you’ve got the desire to play through the whole thing again that’s cool, but the content does seem more for end game characters and picking up from an existing save after respeccing your points is totally viable

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Liking the characters so far. Story is top tier. The president is my kind of bytch :whew:

Wonder if choosing not to recite the NUSA oath impacts the game in any way. I didn't recite it :patrice:

Something definitely feels off though as far as what's unfolding. Wonder if Songbird is playing a nikka while trying to secretly merc the president :patrice:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Brehs that have multiple playthroughs is it worth starting over?

I have a save literally just before the last mission and was about to jump on the DLC right away :jbhmm:
Start over and do the prologue so you remember how to play, then load the old save, respec and jump into the DLC.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Liking the characters so far. Story is top tier. The president is my kind of bytch :whew:

Wonder if choosing not to recite the NUSA oath impacts the game in any way. I didn't recite it :patrice:

Something definitely feels off though as far as what's unfolding. Wonder if Songbird is playing a nikka while trying to secretly merc the president :patrice:
I did the oath and Johnny kept giving me shyt :mjgrin:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Its been awhile does the story change based off the backstory you choose in the beginning like does the game change in a major way if you go street kid rather than any of the other options.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I see why they wanted you to play the DLC during the middle of the game. Endgame V is too OP for the DLC imo :jbhmm:

I thought the game would be harder after the update but my V is a tank. I just run into shyt and chop up with the sword or use my endgame handgun which I made OP. I killed the Chimera with it in like 3 mins. Also, sword deflection is OP as hell :heh: I literally stood in front of a turret and deflected all the bullets back into all the enemies in front of me, barely losing any damage.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I dont know wtf happened but I can't even start the game anymore. Everytime I launch it and select my profile it throws me back to the dashboard (playing on XSX)

edit: the DLC being downloaded to my external drive instead of the Xbox's internal storage, where the main game is, was the issue. Once I moved it, it started working again (for anybody who runs into the same problem)

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So, I'm 6 hours in and I'm already at The Heist :patrice:

Again, this is like my 4th run and it always occur to me how bad the First Act of this game is.

We fly through our lifepath intro. Fly straight to be best buds with Jackie. And the Maelstrom mission was easier than I remember (I'm playing on Hard). And I enjoyed jumping back in BD. But, it's still a pretty quick mission.
You don't have to do the Maelstrom or Heist missions so fast. You can really do all the side missions in the first part of the city, before you do the heist. Jackie even comes on a few missions and helps out or talks to you.