"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Only reason I don't want to make a female V.... I gots to smash them cheeks
The female can smash all the same people. I remember doing the joytoy with old girl. The voice actor for female V is goated.

anyway, this dlc is fire. im sitting thru scenes in pure amazement, this is movie quality stuff. Having beers with the President behind enemy lines on some Anthony Bourdain shyt. Game is still a little janky tho, i see why they're moving on to the sequel, some stuff is just hard wired. Dogtown is so densely packed with things to see. I love the ticking alert that comes in when a supply drop flies down, shyts cinematic as fukkk.

Night City is now probably the best original city in gaming. Interested to see how GTA6 tops this since Cyberpunk 2 is probably after . As for the radio, Growl FM was a decent attempt at trying to add more personality but its clear they cant come close to Rockstar in that regard. But its the best station in the game now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m at the point where i should get a call to meet the voodoo boys in Pacifica but the guy isn’t calling me back. I want to start this mission so i can get into the DLC

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The female can smash all the same people. I remember doing the joytoy with old girl. The voice actor for female V is goated.

anyway, this dlc is fire. im sitting thru scenes in pure amazement, this is movie quality stuff. Having beers with the President behind enemy lines on some Anthony Bourdain shyt. Game is still a little janky tho, i see why they're moving on to the sequel, some stuff is just hard wired. Dogtown is so densely packed with things to see. I love the ticking alert that comes in when a supply drop flies down, shyts cinematic as fukkk.

Night City is now probably the best original city in gaming. Interested to see how GTA6 tops this since Cyberpunk 2 is probably after . As for the radio, Growl FM was a decent attempt at trying to add more personality but its clear they cant come close to Rockstar in that regard. But its the best station in the game now.
Female v cannot. She had Judy and some off brand dude

Male has Panam and also some off brand dude

Those are exclusive and then they can do all the others the same. But yea I’ll go female cause everyone saying she’s a better voice. But how many times I done almost beat this game, I’ll end up doing two different builds and run it back

I love this damn game

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Female v cannot. She had Judy and some off brand dude

Male has Panam and also some off brand dude

Those are exclusive and then they can do all the others the same. But yea I’ll go female cause everyone saying she’s a better voice. But how many times I done almost beat this game, I’ll end up doing two different builds and run it back

I love this damn game
Oh wow. Interesting. Its been awhile but i remember waking up with Panam as female V but i guess that was a friendly thing.. idk, i stand corrected. Yeah this game has finally come full circle and its nice to see.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I may have to 100% this shyt its truly a special game now :wow:

I accidentally killed the first cyberpsycho i fought so i think im locked (completely forgot you were supposed to spare them at first) out of the plat :francis:

But yeah, im right there with you game was good before (like an 85/100) now it feels like a true 93-95 type game :blessed:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was an idiot when I started the DLC and tried to fight everybody. it took getting fukked the fukk up 4 times before I decided to book it to the checkpoint.

just an endless wave of armored enemies blasting my ass (PAUSE:dame:) with their automatic weapons.