"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
finished Phantom Liberty. All in all, a superb DLC to go along with the 2.0 update :ehh: if you’re playing this for the first time you’re in for one helluva ride:wow:

I only saw one of the 2 DLC endings and also the new main story ending
DLC story stuff was dope but the new main ending is :picard:

Well executed but goddamn this world is so dreadful :sadcam:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Copped on Steam a few days ago then asked for a refund. I think I'm too :flabbynsick: for this. Might get it on GOG to give it more time.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
finished Phantom Liberty. All in all, a superb DLC to go along with the 2.0 update :ehh: if you’re playing this for the first time you’re in for one helluva ride:wow:

I only saw one of the 2 DLC endings and also the new main story ending
DLC story stuff was dope but the new main ending is :picard:

Well executed but goddamn this world is so dreadful :sadcam:
New ending is trash, not the way I'm going out...

I knew there was going to be a "but", you can never trust the feds...

Riding off with Panam or going out guns blazing with Johnny are both far superior and fit the character better IMO...

I tried choosing to help Songbird and her mission at the airport was far more enjoyable than following through with Reed's plan and sneaking around in that bunker...Sneaking around the drone in the bunker was a terrible way to end an otherwise great experience...

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So excited to play this game again, but I find it hard playing 2 huge RPG’s at the same time

Edit: and yeah this game should never have MP

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I really don't know what do. I have 100 hours in my initial playthrough, I was up to the point of no return, I had my V set up how I liked, now it feels like a new game. I'm not sure how to spec my new V out now. I was big into hacking in my initial playthrough. I don't want to start completely over but part of it feels like I should, but I don't want to do so the side gigs and jobs over again, at least right now. I'm trying to do all the NCPD stuff to get a feel for the update and how I want to play going forward

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I really don't know what do. I have 100 hours in my initial playthrough, I was up to the point of no return, I had my V set up how I liked, now it feels like a new game. I'm not sure how to spec my new V out now. I was big into hacking in my initial playthrough. I don't want to start completely over but part of it feels like I should, but I don't want to do so the side gigs and jobs over again, at least right now. I'm trying to do all the NCPD stuff to get a feel for the update and how I want to play going forward
There is no point whatsoever in starting completely over...

The reason CDPR is telling folks to do that is because 2.0 is their "completed" vision and they want you to experience it again...

Story wise in the original game nothing has changed, you'll just be grinding all over again to get the same place you're currently at...

The knew perk/skill system is easy to get a handle of and like I said earlier, you won't be missing out on any new rewards they added because of the new vendor...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Miss Stout is a fan of the strap on:dame:

Did you pick up the “weapon” she leaves on the bed after the sex scene?:dame:
plus the way she dresses in that scene, pretty sure the game is imply that she smashed you.
Not to mention she is romanceable by both male and female V. which most of the other characters arent
:dame: