"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Seems like y’all having trouble with new builds. By the time I’m finished with starfield I’m sure folks will have worked out the best builds and I can see what closest to my initial playthrough.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Seems like y’all having trouble with new builds. By the time I’m finished with starfield I’m sure folks will have worked out the best builds and I can see what closest to my initial playthrough.

You get one free attribute respec after the update. From there on you can alway respec your perk points freely.

If you’re coming back from an existing playthrough just make a hard save before you respec so you can try stuff and revert to that old save if you end up wanting to move around attribute points

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You get one free attribute respec after the update. From there on you can alway respec your perk points freely.

If you’re coming back from an existing playthrough just make a hard save before you respec so you can try stuff and revert to that old save if you end up wanting to move around attribute points
Yea I’m going to do that. Ain’t no way I’m going to no life this shyt just to get to the DLC. :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I mean you can always just wait till they update mods and respec freely. Shouldnt take too long from now

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
uJICGcs.png

V ready to tear Dogtown a new a$$hole!