"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So you really think that the game was not patched over almost two years it was released? Do you really think that? Do you think that the game was not fundamentally improved over those two years? Bugs, glitches, errors and performance issues were not worked on during that time? Here are all of the updates to the game before Edgerunners came out:

So you really think a show that released two years after the game came out is what made people say the game is good now? Are you serious?
its not about 'think'. you think the people that scrambled back after edgerunners even checked patch notes? cp didn't suck again lets gooo is all they needed

you can date it to this exact thread - people were legit laughing at the folks who came back looking for what changed and using their imagination to fill in the gaps wrong as fukk talking about cops being fixed.

and you can keep forcing the argument about last gen issues when its handwaved away on other titles all the time.
Not sure where you are getting the 10k from, since by their own admission CDPR had about 30k returns through its specific return program at the time. That does not include refunds through Steam, Sony, Microsoft or any other retailer that sold the game.

perfect - so lets even shoot it to 50k. lets say gamestop ran the block. full refunds even

20+ mil :unimpressed: sony legit lost themselves money listening to reddit. and that 50k still wouldn't cover the costs another community fronted to build its own game over a years long project

mathematically, yal out of touch

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I had it on PC as well and although it ran "better" than consoles, the amount of glitches and bugs plus game design killed my enthusiasm for the game. With how the game is looking now and the DLC coming up, i will start a new character and beat the game.
I had one glitch, the boss wouldnt spawn on one of the earlier quest in the game

outside of that I lucked out

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
CP was 'fixed' as soon as people were convinced it was good again by an anime :dead:

Idek what you're talking about. I literally bought a used copy before the series x patch. you're arguing a random ass conspiracy theory in your head that the anime is the only reason it got patched or why people are fukking with it which is genuinely one of the dumbest things I've heard someone seriously argue in a min

And even to that last point, idk what you're talking about since general consensus is that 76 is in a great spot right now

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
its not about 'think'. you think the people that scrambled back after edgerunners even checked patch notes? cp didn't suck again lets gooo is all they needed

you can date it to this exact thread - people were legit laughing at the folks who came back looking for what changed and using their imagination to fill in the gaps wrong as fukk talking about cops being fixed.

and you can keep forcing the argument about last gen issues when its handwaved away on other titles all the time.

perfect - so lets even shoot it to 50k. lets say gamestop ran the block. full refunds even

20+ mil :unimpressed: sony legit lost themselves money listening to reddit. and that 50k still wouldn't cover the costs another community fronted to build its own game over a years long project

mathematically, yal out of touch
What part of refunds at launch do you not understand, or do not want to understand? The game as it was in September '22 was not the same game at December '20.

You are nuts if you think only 50k units were refunded and again, the numbers given by CDPR is going to be almost all PC returns through GOG. The rest of the digital and physical sellers did not report the number of returns on their platforms. 13 million sold before launch and you think only 50k was returned? Across all platforms? You are going a little to far in your contrarian bag on this one.

Last edited: