"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn they might make a better comeback than NMS this game looks absolutely amazing :wow:

CDPR finally putting some respect on Michael Pondsmiths’ name

It’s about time cacs:ufdup:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Actually I think I want to try this game…y’all like this for PS5 so XSX :patrice:

Back at launch XSX was the better platform for this due to how it ran the game as a backwards compatibility Xbox1 game, but now that they both have specific next gen versions I’d imagine you can’t go wrong either way

Daps

It's n a much better place but if you want to be really cautious I'd wait until the new patch and phantom liberty drops. DF will probably do another performance video.

Yeah I’ll probably wait. I have enough to keep me busy until then.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was still my game of the year the year it came out. I remember myself @Gizmo_Duck and @42 Monks being level headed about the game. It was a good game, maybe a great game that got hated on for a bunch bullshyt ass reasons for the most part.

no…this is where the “hate” came from @ the bold…ppl trying to marginalize the many serious problems/issues the game launched with…the complaints ppl had were valid…and this is coming from someone who still enjoyed the game despite that up until it was literally unplayable due to the many bugs that afflicted it…the game literally had to be removed from the PS store…you can’t just simply gloss over that