"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
53200987754_e3d74b5808_c.jpg

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm definitely looking forward to the DLC and update. I don't really want to start a new playthrough, but I may, as I played at launch and haven't really touched in a couple of years. I really enjoyed the game on PC. I guess I'll push Starfield to the side for a little longer. :yeshrug:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Not sure if I'm gonna replay from 0 or just jump into the expansion :patrice:i beat the game on release and havent played since. Also remember abusing an infinite money glitch that Im sure they fixed, but it was the only way to get the mantis blades i wanted when i wanted :lupe:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I'm definitely looking forward to the DLC and update. I don't really want to start a new playthrough, but I may, as I played at launch and haven't really touched in a couple of years. I really enjoyed the game on PC. I guess I'll push Starfield to the side for a little longer. :yeshrug:
I booted up the game a month ago to test the performance improvements before the DLC and looking at my character, i decided it is better off to start fresh. Too much has changed from launch to now to use a character i have not touched in years.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Still scumbags

lol how? they never charged a single microtransaction in any of their games. were mad ambitious with every release, still continued support on their game.

didn't release the same game numerous times for a dollar like bethesda or ubisoft.

didn't resort to any procedural generation.

so please tell me...how are they still scumbags in comparison to any of these people? they are one of the few devs actually pushing things.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
lol how? they never charged a single microtransaction in any of their games. were mad ambitious with every release, still continued support on their game.

didn't release the same game numerous times for a dollar like bethesda or ubisoft.

didn't resort to any procedural generation.

so please tell me...how are they still scumbags in comparison to any of these people? they are one of the few devs actually pushing things.
Aren't mutually exclusive.

Not allowing reviewers to use any of their own footage and give an accurate representation of the product is grossly anti-consumer.