"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Aren't mutually exclusive.

Not allowing reviewers to use any of their own footage and give an accurate representation of the product is grossly anti-consumer.

Seems like they learned nothing from the failed launch, they did the same thing to conceal performance issues...

TERRIBLE decision to repeat that even though reports on performance are good this time...

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was lucky enough to skip the broken version as I was waiting to cop a ps5, so my first Experiance was the greatly improved 1.5 version, and even then it seemed like a massive overhaul to what was released..

But I’m jealous of anybody who’s first experience is going to be 2.0/PL, y’all are really about to play the version they promised 3 years ago

Also, I know it’s in my best interest, and I do actually want to, but I’m a little salty I’m starting agin, only because I already made a new character, got to act 2 when the whole city was open, and completed every ncpd scanner on the entire map with a good level/great gear ready to jump back in for this expansion only about 3 months ago

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Seems like they learned nothing from the failed launch, they did the same thing to conceal performance issues...

TERRIBLE decision to repeat that even though reports on performance are good this time...
I think they did because they want all footage to be Psycho RT/ Path Tracing with ultra graphics and that's misleading af

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
reviewers can use their own footage, they just have to wait until launch. the patch releases the 21st, for anyone that wants to see the graphics and performance for themselves

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
40P1onG.gif

I told y'all nikkas.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gotta finish starfield, then jump back on 2k23 and sifu, then I’ll start a new campaign for this :yes:

Daps
Looks like CDPR delivered this time. :ehh:

Played the game on launch on PC and had luckily no issues. The I did a second playthrough on Series X earlier this year and 100%’d the game. So yes I’m a big fan of this universe, nothing comes close in terms of animation, dialogue, immersion, if you compare it to current rpgs (looking at you Starfield). Even if the 2.0 looks interesting I won’t launch a new game the game is already quite long.

I hope that V can find a real cure this time not like in these rushed endings. Hopefully this will eventually laid the groundwork for the sequel of the game.

Last edited: