"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Definitely going to check out 2.0 on launch day, still had glitches after they did all those patches .

The bad one I was getting was this . Characters were posing with weapons in the cutscenes but the weapons were gone. So they were all holding invisible guns and it wouldn’t stop.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'll have to eventually re-install this. I got mods through vortex and mods I installed manually. I aint even make a list of them :pachaha:

It'll probably be next summer before I play this again.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Shout to gaming companies actually fixing their failures, no matter how long, and for free

This game and No Man's Sky really turned horrible launches into good games beyond what they promised

While it's good they figured it out, let's not pat gaming companies on the back for doing their job.

It should've never dropped in the state it was in in the first place. But as you said at least they eventually fixed their mistakes unlike some companies do.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
While it's good they figured it out, let's not pat gaming companies on the back for doing their job.

It should've never dropped in the state it was in in the first place. But as you said at least they eventually fixed their mistakes unlike some companies do.
With all of the problems they had and now releasing this, they should of held back the game until now. shyt management and bad decisions fukked them over, hopefully they learn from it. Should of waited to develop the game for the last gen systems after the PC and next gen consoles versions were done.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
they received death threats for delaying the game. can you imagine if they delayed it until 2023 :heh:
Yea gamers are going to have to understand open world games take a long time to make and then to iron out all of the bugs takes even longer. Cyberpunk should not be compared to linear games like final fantasy for example.

However they should have never tried to make the game for last gen consoles, that was there mistake.

Daps
Thinking about getting this for PS5 when the DLC Phantom Liberty releases or some time after. Have they ironed out most of the previous issues to where it runs well. I didn't bother with it when it first released due to all the bad press it got, but I've always wanted to give it a shot.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Thinking about getting this for PS5 when the DLC Phantom Liberty releases or some time after. Have they ironed out most of the previous issues to where it runs well. I didn't bother with it when it first released due to all the bad press it got, but I've always wanted to give it a shot.

It's n a much better place but if you want to be really cautious I'd wait until the new patch and phantom liberty drops. DF will probably do another performance video.