"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
It's fukked up, but this should of been that actual release of the base game given all of the overhaul of system mechanics. I literally have not touched this game since 2020 but about to play it again. Hopefully the update is good.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It's fukked up, but this should of been that actual release of the base game given all of the overhaul of system mechanics. I literally have not touched this game since 2020 but about to play it again. Hopefully the update is good.
From my understand the overhaul mechanics are apart of a FREE update coming on the 21st.

The paid for DLC is just story, characters, map, weapons, and the new relic shyt...

I'm fine with that...

EDIT: Confirmed that's exactly what it is...

cyberpunk-2077.jpeg

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
From my understand the overhaul mechanics are apart of a FREE update coming on the 21st.

The DLC is just story, characters, map, weapons, and the new relic shyt...

I'm fine with that...
Oh i know, i am just saying i hope the overhaul changes the game from the shytshow it was at launch, from a mechanic perspective (shyt cops, AI, skills, etc..) . I know they added DLSS 3 so 40-series cards so performance for me will be way better since i have a 4080.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
He's taking about the dude with the braids. Heavy set guy and I guess Placide
Yeah I get that but if your takeaway from the setting is "black ppl shouldn't be trusted" and not "NO ONE should be trusted" you might have a serious perception issue? The whole point of the setting is society has a reached a point where everyone is basically trying to find the quickest route to get one over.

Placide and Haitians you can't even really blame, they're essentially trying to build/solidify a new state and you're an outsider. Why wouldn't they fukk you? You also know this going in. Hell, Jackie tries to fukk you right at the start of the game! This is Night City, it's dog eat dog.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna restart this again with a Female Corpo V for the first time since I'm on PC. Gonna smash Judy, and then after that gonna do another Nomad Male V for my baby Panam.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Once I finish Elden Ring I'm probably gonna jump on this. I tried it a few months back and I didn't like it because of all the damn cut scenes but I'm gonna give it another chance, especially since I've upgraded to a 4090 since last playing it.

I almost didn't play Yakuza 0 because of all the cut scenes in the game and ended up falling in love with it after a while.