"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

I started a new V last year. I didn't even realize until last night that I hadn't played in a year. I'm right after the meeting with Nakamura after he saves me, and before going to Moxie's to talk to Judy. Which is great because I'll the Voodoo Boys are next and then I can go right into Phantom Liberty.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Next week that’s why I said allegedly unfortunately breh my bad if I got some of y’all hyped, after seeing what they changed I fumbled and got hella excited lol.

Still can’t wait for the 21st this is a HUGE game changer in the gaming landscape it’s almost a new game I’m not buying a few games because of I’m gonna do another playthrough when the patch drops then 5 days later the dlc comes out
You came on here and straight lied to us. I'll never forgive you for this breh :scust:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Already beat this game twice and had to respec my character after the last perk overhaul so I ain’t playing this shyt all over again :pachaha:

Gonna spend my first two hours of Phantom Liberty setting up all the perks for my lvl 48 character :mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Idris da gawd, I already know who I'm riding with if I have to make a decision... :myman:

The ninja and slugger builds look ridiculous...This is what I was expecting 2 years ago. better late than never I guess...
I hope he doesn't betray you like every other black character in this game so far. The motto of cyberpunk is literally "black people aren't to be trusted."
and the creator of the the story this is based on is a black dude.