"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
not having a 3rd person option is somewhat annoying because 1P is a little janky
That's still my huge complaint about the game. I can do all this character customization and I can only see my character in select situations. I feel like they should have just picked a V, especially because I feel that female V is V, picked a look and just focus on that character model. I will always say, and I don't care what anyone official says the opposite, first person wasn't just a creative decision for immersion. It was a compromise so they could get it out.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Would be nice if they let you completely respec.
full

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
That's still my huge complaint about the game. I can do all this character customization and I can only see my character in select situations. I feel like they should have just picked a V, especially because I feel that female V is V, picked a look and just focus on that character model. I will always say, and I don't care what anyone official says the opposite, first person wasn't just a creative decision for immersion. It was a compromise so they could get it out.
This is the only reason why I can't get into or finish this fukking game pal

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Never falling for this company’s marketing bs again. I couldn’t even really tell u what happens in this game it’s so forgettable I just remember the main character name was V and Keanu has an awkward cameo. This is nowhere near GTA quality not even Saints Row 2. I don’t care about the updates, should’ve been day 1

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Never falling for this company’s marketing bs again. I couldn’t even really tell u what happens in this game it’s so forgettable I just remember the main character name was V and Keanu has an awkward cameo. This is nowhere near GTA quality not even Saints Row 2. I don’t care about the updates, should’ve been day 1
He's in like 60% of the game and the story centers around his character :mjlol: