"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I wasn't interested in this game until I read this:

"The Reflex skill tree now grants players access to a mid-air dash, the ability to deflect bullets with a sword, and perform fast and furious finishers, for example."

nikka I'm in!!!! And *pats self on back for skipping out on this game entirely until they finally got it right*

"Together with Phantom Liberty we’re introducing vehicle combat," CD Projekt told IGN. "You’ll be able to fire guns from you car or bike or use weapons, which are mounted on your car."

Okay I'll wait a bit longer, that shyt gonn be buggy.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

I hate when you punk ass gamers say this shyt, so, ya'll bet not be fake mad because an executive says it.

The Playstation 4 version legit didn't work.

People were pissed Day One. I mad sure not to open my Amazon order of the game and had to get it on Stadia (RIP)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hate when you punk ass gamers say this shyt, so, ya'll bet not be fake mad because an executive says it.

The Playstation 4 version legit didn't work.

People were pissed Day One. I mad sure not to open my Amazon order of the game and had to get it on Stadia (RIP)

Naw it did become cool to hate on it, even people that endorsed it at first shyt on it a week later when they saw the tide turning on social media. All those people that got those yellow chairs

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
fukk Yong :mjlol: . MF likes to ride the hype and feel morally superior.
@Gizmo_Duck

Yea, Giz, Yong is a bad example.

He's recently admitted to dikkriding CDPR too much, but, dude was promoting that game like his daddy developed it.

He was part of the problem.

Again, the only person with the balls not to release fake ass promo of a review was Skill Up. And the game hadn't officially released.

Til this day; I'll never shyt on the story, lore and characters. The plot was a little meh, but, that's because it relied too much on Keanu's flat performance and uninteresting character.

People were shytting on it for cut content, delays, "transpobia," etc. to the point I was hoping for it to get released.

It's way more complex than, "everyone loved it Week 1 and magically started to hate it."

It's a good game that was hyped to be generational and DID NOT WORK on last gen when barely anyone had a PS5 or XBOX Series X/S.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Naw it did become cool to hate on it, even people that endorsed it at first shyt on it a week later when they saw the tide turning on social media. All those people that got those yellow chairs

This young yea dude whole schtick is just going with whatever the flow of something is at the moment :mjlol:

Dude just go to a random reddit page open some threads and be like "they saying this about the game" :mjlol:

How he make money doing this.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This young yea dude whole schtick is just going with whatever the flow of something is at the moment :mjlol:

Dude just go to a random reddit page open some threads and be like "they saying this about the game" :mjlol:

How he make money doing this.

Exactly, he has no opinion of his own. Thats why i got some respect for skill up eeven outside of Cyberpunk, and he shytted on two of my favorite games.

Like, the blowback on cyberpunk was absolutely insane from December till like March. Every ‘content creator’ was eating off cyberpunk headlines. It was definitely en vogue to jsut straight up get your hits in on it, and like I’ve said before cyberpunk 2077 wasn’t even the most broken game I’ve played that year at launch.