"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yea I know all that.. But if a man kidnaps your girl, puts her into some bullshyt machine, you go rescue her and end up killing her trying to save her............ You gonna blame the guy who kidnaps her... He clearly does.. And covers it up with the terrorist angle
:laugh: Nothing in that game makes it seem like he gave a fukk about her

He even denies she was important enough for Arasuka to kidnap despite her being a GOAT level runner

"They were using her to get through me" :laff: This fool was a coli breh, basically

fukk Johnny Silverhand

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:laugh: Nothing in that game makes it seem like he gave a fukk about her

He even denies she was important enough for Arasuka to kidnap despite her being a GOAT level runner

"They were using her to get through me" :laff: This fool was a coli breh, basically

fukk Johnny Silverhand
Y’all really let this story go over y’all head

Yea that’s what he SAID. But he clearly loved her and cared. Even if you go to the wiki, it says they were actually in a relationship

And he didn’t attempt to blow the building until after her “death”. They made Arasaka say “people often to lie to themselves the most” after he didn’t believe his reasons for blowing up the building. The other female fixer he went on the mission with called him on it when he asked her to help him with one other part. “Damn Johnny I knew was on that bullshyt and there’s more to it”

Then watch how he reacts when he finds alt again in the other world. He loves her. Alt even had to tell him don’t come after her once she hit the net. Cause she knew he would.

Y’all ain’t never met a dude who act like he don’t love these hoes. But clearly does

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Got this shyt on the new PC I just copped and DAMN this game is beautiful. A TRUE next-gen game, imo. I want to start a whole new playthrough but I know the DLC drops in a couple months and everyone is recommending to start the game new then to experience all the new changes.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got this shyt on the new PC I just copped and DAMN this game is beautiful. A TRUE next-gen game, imo. I want to start a whole new playthrough but I know the DLC drops in a couple months and everyone is recommending to start the game new then to experience all the new changes.

Yeah, breh. They changes they're supposedly making to skill trees alone makes waiting the right move. They're making it seem like entire character builds will need to be redone.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah, breh. They changes they're supposedly making to skill trees alone makes waiting the right move. They're making it seem like entire character builds will need to be redone.
I'm hoping there is a a good respec option (I think the current way of doing it is limited, or at least it was). I have over 150 hours into my playthrough. I don't really want to start over again (too much of a time suck, and I don't want to grind vending machines for hours to make enough money again)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hoping there is a a good respec option (I think the current way of doing it is limited, or at least it was). I have over 150 hours into my playthrough. I don't really want to start over again (too much of a time suck, and I don't want to grind vending machines for hours to make enough money again)

I imagine that the first time you load a save, there'll probably be a pop up message telling you about new features being added and whatnot, and then you'll have all your skill points refunded when you open up the character page.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Even if you go to the wiki, it says they were actually in a relationship
:dead: "Nah, breh, forget what he said in the game...forget what she said about him in the game....read the wiki"

Johnny loved Rogue more than Alt

Then watch how he reacts when he finds alt again in the other world. He loves her. Alt even had to tell him don’t come after her once she hit the net. Cause she knew he would.

Johnny is a narcissist

Finding Alt just gives juice to his delusion about Arasaka being his enemy

She says HERSELF that the memories we see are not 1:1 but from the perspective of Johnny

He wasn't trying to rescue Alt, he wanted to be a Night City Legend for bringing them down

The Alt in the Net straight up says he's lyin'

Again, in his own memory, HE'S THE ONE WHO KILLED ALT

Who knows what ACTUALLY happened since we can't rely on that

Johnny is a POS

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I decided to give cyberpunk a try because I still had that trial and I ended up buying it. it's a decent game tbh :ehh: There is a lot of dialogue, but they execute it in a way that's not as intrusive as a full on cutscene. I'm still in the beginning, but I see myself putting alot of hours in. There is jank here and there, but the game is full of content so it's forgivable. I really shouldn't have written this game off initially (unlike GoT :comeon:)

I initially wasn't a fan of CDPR because folks sucked their dikks after one good game. I still feel Witcher 1 and 2 were basura

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I still wonder what the actual original story of this game is before someone decided to drop Keanu the bag.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Just two more months!

I just started replaying this after taking some months off from gaming. Here's some pictures.

uVUGnrW.jpg
EtRaRXK.jpg
cytBjtk.jpg
emUWWBn.jpg
oiyfC7V.jpg
p3ZcIxf.jpg
ubuNbKT.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Really hope if they ever do a sequel they make it third person, so much cool customization and you can only appreciate it in fukking photo mode, also the melee would be so much better in 3rd.
With good animations and movement not that fallout/witcher shyt

Some of these western rpg studios still have not figured out how to not make their characters move like Gumby

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can agree with that. The end of Act One, the scene at the parade, and the bit with the netrunners in Pacifica, and the bit where you get introduced to Johnny Silverhand don't hit as hard in third person.
Silverhand’s intro was one of my favorite parts of the game.