"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
While I’m in here I got a question.

What difficulty did you play at?

I chose the second highest difficulty and once I got the monowire and a smart sniper rifle the game was a breeze. No resistance what so ever.

Is that also true if you play it at its toughest level?
i was playing on medium

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
While I’m in here I got a question.

What difficulty did you play at?

I chose the second highest difficulty and once I got the monowire and a smart sniper rifle the game was a breeze. No resistance what so ever.

Is that also true if you play it at its toughest level?
I played on very hard and once any build becomes well rounded you're basically a God in the game

rdj

Pro
Daps
"All Skill trees have been changed to focus on giving players actual abilities they can use in the game, rather than the stat-based changes featured in the original game. For instance, one will add a new dash move, another will allow players to deflect bullets, or perform execution finishers. Modifiers around each skill allow players to further power up these abilities."

I'm so happy they are making this change, it was my biggest problem with the game.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Will wait for reviews but if those changes are legit, this may be worth playing again from the beginning...

shyt….. I was already considering doing that. As when I stopped playing the game for a little. Then when back to it after that update that clear all my builds up.

I had forgot how I set shyt up and when reallocating my skill points felt like I fukked up and haven’t been happy with my character build and stopped playing again.

Lol

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Ah shyt. I may not bother with the DLC then. Great game in many ways but once the combat was easy I got bored.
It sounds like they're reworking the entire game to the scope of what they initially wanted. Well you still be be a God by the end of it? Probably, but it'd be interesting to see. Definitely wanna see how the cyber pyscho thing effects my net runner build.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps