"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I played it when it came out, was disappointing. Will try it again when the DLC comes out. Sad to say but the game probably should of come out the same time it did in 2020 this year.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
@Gizmo_Duck

Yea, Giz, Yong is a bad example.

He's recently admitted to dikkriding CDPR too much, but, dude was promoting that game like his daddy developed it.

He was part of the problem.

Again, the only person with the balls not to release fake ass promo of a review was Skill Up. And the game hadn't officially released.

Til this day; I'll never shyt on the story, lore and characters. The plot was a little meh, but, that's because it relied too much on Keanu's flat performance and uninteresting character.

People were shytting on it for cut content, delays, "transpobia," etc. to the point I was hoping for it to get released.

It's way more complex than, "everyone loved it Week 1 and magically started to hate it."

It's a good game that was hyped to be generational and DID NOT WORK on last gen when barely anyone had a PS5 or XBOX Series X/S.

:what:

Johnny Silverhand probably the most acting I've seen Keanu do since early 00s when he would romantic dramas. Silverhand the character is a fukkboy terrorist who gets his reckoning a century apart. But uninteresting is what you wanna go with?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Johnny Silverhand probably the most acting I've seen Keanu do since early 00s when he would romantic dramas. Silverhand the character is a fukkboy terrorist who gets his reckoning a century apart. But uninteresting is what you wanna go with?
Arasuka
Arasuka
Arasuka
Arasuka
Arasuka
Corpos
Corpos
Corpos
Corpos
Corpos

:beli:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

He ain't even that.. You see it's all about Alt from the flashbacks. All that terrorism shyt was a coverup. That's why Arasaka told him he was lying to himself when he first blew the tower. Dude was just mad they killed his girl and put her in the shadow realm

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Like, the blowback on cyberpunk was absolutely insane from December till like March. Every ‘content creator’ was eating off cyberpunk headlines. It was definitely en vogue to jsut straight up get your hits in on it, and like I’ve said before cyberpunk 2077 wasn’t even the most broken game I’ve played that year at launch.

You're right about this.

Just when I hear "It became cool to hate the game," it's to invalid the critiques something gets.

Yes, you could prolly pay your car off if you made weekly CP77 videos during that time. But, plenty of ppl were making positive videos about the lore, guides, secrets and reviews.

People were just intrigued by the fallout.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
He ain't even that.. You see it's all about Alt from the flashbacks. All that terrorism shyt was a coverup. That's why Arasaka told him he was lying to himself when he first blew the tower. Dude was just mad they killed his girl and put her in the shadow realm

Go watch that part of the game.

Johnny the one who pulled her off the machine

They mention in the game, somewhere, that can't just pull someone off one of those machines, you'll kill 'em :laugh:

She's alive when you find her :laff:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it was designed from the ground up to be that way. The “cutscenes” and major story sequences hit much harder when it’s all one seamless shot. They executed it all very well

Theres still a 3rd person camera you can use when driving:manny:

I can agree with that. The end of Act One, the scene at the parade, and the bit with the netrunners in Pacifica, and the bit where you get introduced to Johnny Silverhand don't hit as hard in third person.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wasn’t keen on playing a FPRPG but after i was done with Cyberpunk i can admit it wouldn’t have hit the same in 3rd person. So many little details like pulling your USB cable out your wrist to hack computers and stuff. All those little details made it feel immersive.

Now i did hate the fact that you rarely got to take advantage of having cool gear on. Now in the new update coming they got transmog but it doesn’t even really matter

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Go watch that part of the game.

Johnny the one who pulled her off the machine

They mention in the game, somewhere, that can't just pull someone off one of those machines, you'll kill 'em :laugh:

She's alive when you find her :laff:

Yea I know all that.. But if a man kidnaps your girl, puts her into some bullshyt machine, you go rescue her and end up killing her trying to save her............ You gonna blame the guy who kidnaps her... He clearly does.. And covers it up with the terrorist angle