"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It sounds like they're reworking the entire game to the scope of what they initially wanted. Well you still be be a God by the end of it? Probably, but it'd be interesting to see. Definitely wanna see how the cyber pyscho thing effects my net runner build.
It always should have been a next gen only game. They fukked up so bad and destroyed their own reputation for no reason forcing the PS4/XBONE versions.

I might finally check this out when the DLC drops.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Y'all seen this shyt? UPDATE TO PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

UPDATE TO PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
As we kick off the pre-orders for Phantom Liberty, we want to update our current system requirements to ensure that players have a better understanding of what will be needed to run Cyberpunk 2077, and make it easy to assess the expected performance. These changes will take effect following the next update to the base game, no earlier than 90 days, and also apply to Phantom Liberty.

The new system requirements are designed to be more up to date, adding support to new GPUs not available at launch, and targeting a resolution output of either 1080p or 4K for specific in-game presets.

The changes to the minimum requirements are a reflection of our new standard of requirements, which we believe better represent the minimum PC configuration required to run the game at 1080p, while maintaining an average of 30 FPS at low preset. The reason for making these changes is that updating the requirements is an important part of the game improvement process, and of enhancing and adding new features.

0fd3c79eafd5ed6b7573ee6133c8c31902323f4453ad15e5.jpg

Now, the updated settings aint that bad tbh. But I dont like how this game is being held together with duct tape. The visual fidelity aint even that great for it to continually be updated like this, especially the base game. Without RT Overdrive, the PS5 ver keeps up pretty well. 😒 may as well just get it on consoles to avoid the fukkery. It still doesn't look how they said it would on that initial reveal. Every update they make just highlights how unfinished the game was at launch smh.

I really hope the DLC is a huge step up visually, we havent really seen much of the Dog Town being played.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It apparently had the largest budget of any of their expansions so I’m assuming it’s gonna be on par w/ Blood and Wine. It’s also gonna be next-gen only so that bodes well for it too
Blood and wine was years ago and on last gen systems.. They could give us half of that and it still be double the budget off inflation alone

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Y'all seen this shyt? UPDATE TO PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

0fd3c79eafd5ed6b7573ee6133c8c31902323f4453ad15e5.jpg

Now, the updated settings aint that bad tbh. But I dont like how this game is being held together with duct tape. The visual fidelity aint even that great for it to continually be updated like this, especially the base game. Without RT Overdrive, the PS5 ver keeps up pretty well. 😒 may as well just get it on consoles to avoid the fukkery. It still doesn't look how they said it would on that initial reveal. Every update they make just highlights how unfinished the game was at launch smh.

I really hope the DLC is a huge step up visually, we havent really seen much of the Dog Town being played.
when you see your cpu as the recommended

nervous-sweating-sweating-bullets.gif

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The visual fidelity aint even that great for it to continually be updated like this, especially the base game.

Bruh its literally the best looking game of all time considering the genre and everything that is going on. What the fukk are you talking about?