"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone know the "canon" ending e.g. the ending that will follow on to the DLC? Need to youtube it.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All in all I enjoyed the game but some aspects of the gameplay are still lacking. Solid 8.5 WRPG with improved, but still not fantastic, gameplay from TW3.

Looking forward to the DLC.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
if you thinking a cyberpunk game has a happy ending you ain't been paying attention

Yep, if anything, the ending should've been darker.

The suicide ending makes all the sense in the world to be canon with like the less 25% of the game being in V's head because they fell out in one of those hotels and was too fukked up for even Johnny to take over.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Finally about to start this game.

I am at the mission where I get in the car with Dex. I started as a Nomad.

I started this when it dropped but I had to wait for the bugs and shyt to be fixed :scust:

should I start over or just play from here?

Or can someone explain the Story to me so far :smile:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Finally about to start this game.

I am at the mission where I get in the car with Dex. I started as a Nomad.

I started this when it dropped but I had to wait for the bugs and shyt to be fixed :scust:

should I start over or just play from here?

Or can someone explain the Story to me so far :smile:

Might as well start over you aren’t that far in the game

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:sadcam:

Did the updates and bug fixes really change the game?

I quit last time once cops started spawning in front of me :hubie:

They added a lot of quality of life improvements to the map/UI and made it much easier to make money. They also revamped the driving which feels considerably better now

It’s not nearly as buggy as it was at launch and is relatively stable for an open world game . Cops spawning on some video game shyt is still a thing :lolbron: but I think they mentioned updating the police system along with vehicle combat in the expansion since it’s next Gen only

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
They added a lot of quality of life improvements to the map/UI and made it much easier to make money. They also revamped the driving which feels considerably better now

It’s not nearly as buggy as it was at launch and is relatively stable for an open world game . Cops spawning on some video game shyt is still a thing :lolbron: but I think they mentioned updating the police system along with vehicle combat in the expansion since it’s next Gen only
Okay bet.

All I did was leave the Badlads and go to the Ripperdoc so far. I’m in the car with Dex now.

Can you just explain the story for me up until this point?

I don’t think I missed much though.