"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I have to get these out;

This is how the story should've went...even though I hate Johnny...

You're introduced to V and the Corpo lifepath gets you to the "head chip" quicker, but, the Nomad and Street Kid puts you on a path that goes through V's life before the Heist and explain why the "kid" wants to be the GOAT merc.

Then you get to the 'Arasuka Score." The corpo route should get you the score, but, this should be more about taking the fall for your supervisor and showing how dirty the corportate world is.

Everything else would be the same except once Johnny's in your head, you hate him, but, he tries to convince you of how great it would to be him--a Legend.

Instead of him being some broke, washed up forgotten rocker terrorist, he actually links you up with his ppl, his old gang. He get a cool vehicle, great property, blah, blah, blah

Then it all falls down; I haven't thought it all out, but, it would involve the Voodoo Boyz and Alt somehow and then you really begin to understand Johnny's playing you because he knows the chip is slowing killing you.

The Voodoo Boyz should be the main antagonist and open up the world of "the extranet" or whatever.

• The real story doesn't properly set up Arasuka (Johnny treated Alt like shyt and she don't give a fukk about him anymore)
  • Johnny is sappy and I never really feel bad for him...Arasuka should've just killed him
  • V is already a more interesting character, making the game about him/her being killed by a less interesting character is stupid
  • Atleast give V a real story reason to be doing 100's of sidequest not giving a fukk about the chip in their head

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I have to get these out;

You're introduced to V and the Corpo lifepath gets you to the "head chip" quicker, but, the Nomad and Street Kid puts you on a path that goes through V's life before the Heist and explain why the "kid" wants to be the GOAT merc.

Then you get to the 'Arasuka Score." The corpo route should get you the score, but, this should be more about taking the fall for your supervisor and showing how dirty the corportate world is.

Everything else would be the same except once Johnny's in your head, you hate him, but, he tries to convince you of how great it would to be him--a Legend.

Instead of him being some broke, washed up forgotten rocker terrorist, he actually links you up with his ppl, his old gang. He get a cool vehicle, great property, blah, blah, blah

Then it all falls down; I haven't thought it all out, but, it would involve the Voodoo Boyz and Alt somehow and then you really begin to understand Johnny's playing you because he knows the chip is slowing killing you.

The Voodoo Boyz should be the main antagonist and open up the world of "the extranet" or whatever.

• The real story doesn't properly set up Arasuka (Johnny treated Alt like shyt and she don't give a fukk about him anymore)
  • Johnny is sappy and I never really feel bad for him...Arasuka should've just killed him
  • V is already a more interesting character, making the game about him/her being killed by a less interesting character is stupid
  • Atleast give V a real story reason to be doing 100's of sidequest not giving a fukk about the chip in their head
It's hilarious that the driving narrative of the game is this chip is eating away at you so you have limited time to get it fixed or else you will just become Johnny, but at the same time the game tells you that it opens up all of the side quest :mjlol:

You got a limited amount of time to live but instead of hurrying toward that conclusion go see Wakako so you can get paid a few eddies from the mission you did in the beginning :mjlol:

You need to find a resolution for this other person taking over your body...but before you do that go talk to River and help him solve a murder mystery :mjlol:

That's how you know they had a completely different story to start with, then somebody dropped the bag off to get Keanu in this game, then they had to rewrite everything to justify the cost.

Every single ending except one is a cliff hanger that should be addressed in DLC but instead somebody dropped a bag off for Idris and here we go again:mjlol:

They'd rather make a whole damn anime series and put it on netflix than properly wrap this story up:mjlol:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
That's how you know they had a completely different story to start with, then somebody dropped the bag off to get Keanu in this game, then they had to rewrite everything to justify the cost.

That's what the rumor is.

If anything, I would resolve the Johnny thing before the 3rd Act...give us time to wander and have Hanako's meeting being about something bigger.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's hilarious that the driving narrative of the game is this chip is eating away at you so you have limited time to get it fixed or else you will just become Johnny, but at the same time the game tells you that it opens up all of the side quest :mjlol:

You got a limited amount of time to live but instead of hurrying toward that conclusion go see Wakako so you can get paid a few eddies from the mission you did in the beginning :mjlol:

You need to find a resolution for this other person taking over your body...but before you do that go talk to River and help him solve a murder mystery :mjlol:

Every single ending except one is a cliff hanger that should be addressed in DLC but instead somebody dropped a bag off for Idris and here we go again:mjlol:

They'd rather make a whole damn anime series and put it on netflix than properly wrap this story up:mjlol:
Johnny admitted he fukked up his own life by treating people like shyt that cared for him. Also he WAS killed by arasaka and I understood his beef with them as a soul sucking corporation they was out to dominate the world and letting yorinobu kill his father was the right choice. If you chose them in the devil ending saburo has his son killed and takes over his body to live again!!!:laff:

But what ruined cyberpunk for me was the lack of happy endings it just horrible scifi writing to me:scust:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I have to get these out;

Ironically Cyberpunk 2077 and Fallout 4 both have the exact same issues with their stories.

Spyro97

Rookie
Daps
I wish male V was able to have an ending with Judy. Judy was a really good character and a good ally.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

And they got caught caught up about how this is the biggest DLC they ever done at CDPR.

":troll: We meant budget"

Of course, Idris and they got to pay Keanu to come back, again

daw5mj9wu7da1.png

^^^ This is their PR guy

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Damn, 9 months later i really think this game is beyond a redemption arc at this point. I thought ok rough start but give them a year, 3 months away form the original release and nothing has really changed, no big expansions, no next gen dlc, and still filled with bugs.
Did a whole 180.

@Rain you gonna bush this thread too :umad:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can’t bring myself to finish this game or start over…shyt is dead to me smh…shame cuz I was really enjoying it too…I had just finished the voodoo gang mission but I hadn’t really done any side missions so I started doing a bunch to level up and then game bugs just fukked up my playthrough

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
I can’t bring myself to finish this game or start over…shyt is dead to me smh…shame cuz I was really enjoying it too…I had just finished the voodoo gang mission but I hadn’t really done any side missions so I started doing a bunch to level up and then game bugs just fukked up my playthrough

They should have added "Mini Games" and bunch of other shyt to do, that had "replay" value.
Better AI for npcs
Car customization

And a bunch of more shyt.