"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just don't find the game enjoyable. I tried, I really did. I just watched someone else play it instead.

man I had tons of fun with RDR2 the gunfighting. bounty hunting. the hunting and fishing was dope side stuff. especially hunting the extreme predators in the forest like the panther and mountain cougars...:huhldup: that legendary bear was no joke tho...

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
man I had tons of fun with RDR2 the gunfighting. bounty hunting. the hunting and fishing was dope side stuff. especially hunting the extreme predators in the forest like the panther and mountain cougars...:huhldup: that legendary bear was no joke tho...
I enjoyed watching other people do all of that lol. I just don't like how the game plays. It makes me want to throw my controller.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't like the controls, the character movement, how slow things are... It's just not fun to play to me.

Your a cowboy in the old west its supposed to feel that way I guess... you have to learn patience...:heh: the best thing is blasting someone's face while they fall in the dirt...:wow: and the story was amazing game was a masterpiece...

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Your a cowboy in the old west its supposed to feel that way I guess... you have to learn patience...:heh: the best thing is blasting someone's face while they fall in the dirt...:wow: and the story was amazing game was a masterpiece...
The story was amazing. That's why even though I hate playing the game, I went through the lore of the game and watched it multiple times. It's like a movie to me.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just don't find the game enjoyable. I tried, I really did. I just watched someone else play it instead.

I came extremely close to bailing on it as I was mainly interested in the online component thinking it would be similar to GTA online…a couple friends told me to at least play thru chapter 3 and if I still felt the game was slow/boring then fukk it…I’ll say after chapter 3, I was determined to finish the game…but I understand not wanting to play nearly half the game hoping that it picks up…I’m glad I did tho…without spoiling anything arthur became one of the most memorable gaming protagonists for me…his character development literally changed my approach to the game and made me take my playthrough seriously as opposed to just running around recklessly shooting everything as I usually do with these types of shooters

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That’s wild how this more expensive now than it was a year ago :gucci:

Last year GameStop had it for $10

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I beat this shyt

Did every quest

this shyt is ass every quest line exists in its own universe. Barely anything carried over to anything else

Love this game but this is valid and one of my chief gripes. Everything felt so disconnected. Disappointing considering how many other games as of late have managed to tie side & main quests together. Honestly, I'm not even sure if the supporting cast ever interacts with one another. I don't believe Judy or Panam even knows the other exists. Coming off of games like Witcher, Mass Effect & Forbidden West, it feels awkward. Hoping they remedy that in the sequel.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

RDR2 has a lot of cut content too.

Arthur's original horse is in the game files but you have to use a trainer on the PC version to get it. I think its possible to get the horse on consoles but it involves editing save files.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
...is it important that Judy and Panam know each other? Why does it matter?
They live in night city and at least one of them is a fairly major player in the games universe.

But this question ain’t really focused, if doesn’t specifically matter that they know each other everything is just so disconnected otherwise. You literally influence a mayoral race and there’s nothing that comes from that in the scheme of things.

They made it seem like night city was about to be all interconnected like The Wire or something with the street shyt and politics mixed with this cyber shyt. It’s absolutely not.

If y’all can’t see that, that’s fine but if you played the Witcher 3 or mass effect or even red dead redemption, fukk it even games like Fable 3 and fallout 4 or grand theft auto San Andreas or vice city. The shyt you do in the world changes the eorld somehow. I wiped out a whole gang and nobody even mentions it in passing. There’s no news coverage at the bar, npc interactions are completely irrelevant most of the time. Shyt in Skyrim people ask you about the werewolf quest line or make corny comments about how nice you are with the sword or enchanting. People are worried about dragons.

What do people care about in night city? Nothing sticks out.

Nothing you do really affects the world at large, yet, the game is specifically about a game changing artificially created cyber technology.