"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’m finally playing and this has already crashed and I saw a ton of bugs :dead:

Floating guns

My car was half floating

And the game just crashed while I was in my way to The Afterlife to meet Dex :picard:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's really hinted throughout the game that you were completely fukked from the jump. You died in that junkyard. The biochip didn't "save" you to help Silverhand, it immediately started taking you over. There was never any hope of saving you. The V we play as for the rest of the game outside of the prologue isn't really V. It's a mix of V & Johnny that goes more Johnny as time progresses.

Like someone said on the last page, the writing is actually subtle and brilliant. I was surprised. There's a LOT in here about the nature of consciousness, the soul and so on and they aren't bombastic with it. Game has excepts from Grudjieff for christ sake lol. That's some deep esoteric pull. Sadly I don't think ppl were expecting or wanted that level of head ass shyt.

the game is part horror story

It's really hinted throughout the game that you were completely fukked from the jump. You died in that junkyard. The biochip didn't "save" you to help Silverhand, it immediately started taking you over. There was never any hope of saving you. The V we play as for the rest of the game outside of the prologue isn't really V. It's a mix of V & Johnny that goes more Johnny as time progresses.

Like someone said on the last page, the writing is actually subtle and brilliant. I was surprised. There's a LOT in here about the nature of consciousness, the soul and so on and they aren't bombastic with it. Game has excepts from Grudjieff for christ sake lol. That's some deep esoteric pull. Sadly I don't think ppl were expecting or wanted that level of head ass shyt.

the game is part horror story

That’s why we should’ve had more time as V pre-death. 20 hours of V as an up and coming merc, then 20 hours of him learning to accept his fate. I still don’t know what kind of person V was.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
I’m finally playing and this has already crashed and I saw a ton of bugs :dead:

Floating guns

My car was half floating

And the game just crashed while I was in my way to The Afterlife to meet Dex :picard:
ps5? the show got me interested but if it’s still buggy like this f it

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All in all I enjoyed the game but some aspects of the gameplay are still lacking. Solid 8.5 WRPG with improved, but still not fantastic, gameplay from TW3.

Looking forward to the DLC.
RPG questing wise this still doesnt even sniff Witcher 3. it's like comparing Tolkien to JK Rowling. thats just me tho, to each their own:manny:

its fun and entertaining, but aint that GOOD shyt if you know what I mean.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I've just started to play this and really like it. Up to the mission where I had to break into the hotel and steal the microchip thing. I haven't come across any bugs yet

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Finally about to start this game.

I am at the mission where I get in the car with Dex. I started as a Nomad.

I started this when it dropped but I had to wait for the bugs and shyt to be fixed :scust:

should I start over or just play from here?

Or can someone explain the Story to me so far :smile:

I’m basically at the same point. Got to the city but didn’t do much yet. Need to pic this back up. But I got TLOU 1&2 in the cut. And ghost of Tsushima which I started.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I felt the same way when I first started posting here but his posts grew on me :russ:

Respectfully surf...
full