"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think my favorite questline was probably the Pacifica stretch - I wanted to trust those brehs so bad.

I really, really did. They tried to play me one too many times. I even tried to meet them halfway regarding the bullshyt at the mall. But after they tried to strand me in the Net? I'm actually still shocked MORE people didn't take the option to air their whole block out after that.

Usually when shyt goes left real quick, it leads to me reloading a save or something. This time? Nah. 100% appropriate. I chose violence.
I handed out smoke right after and took everyone out on my first play though. fukk them.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
What are people's favourite major side quests? Judy and Delamain are my favourites due to how they deal with topics like AI, robots and sentience and the final missions for both were two of the best in the game.

The Panam and Kerry questlines were good for the fukkery. Really wish they had expanded on the Peralez questline, that had huge potential.

The Peralez questline was cold blooded, had me shook :picard:

Daps
What are people's favourite major side quests? Judy and Delamain are my favourites due to how they deal with topics like AI, robots and sentience and the final missions for both were two of the best in the game.

The Panam and Kerry questlines were good for the fukkery. Really wish they had expanded on the Peralez questline, that had huge potential.
Sinnerman really stood out to me.

The way they handled the topic of religion was quite incredible, goes to show how their ultra capitalist society is so fukked up. Corpos will really make money out of the misery of everyting and anyone, cold world. Really well written and beautiful imagery(the scene at the dinner I immediatly saw that the devs set the scene as a reference for The Last Supper).

And yet amidst NightCity 's nihilism and cynicism, I can't help but think that maybe Johnny is right about Joshua the prisonner. He might be the last true rebel/activist. At least he's trying to act, do something, anything to affect people's lives for the better.
Couldn't nail him him on the cross myself on my first run, second run I did it. :wow:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad it wasn't just me that hit the :martin: in the Voodoo Boys. I really didn't want to have flatten their whole operation, but they were way too flagrant with the disrespect. The most mercy they'll get out of me is letting the Netwatch agent wipe a few of them out remotely, since that's probably more humane than the more direct options.

The Ev questline is fukked up. I didn't particularly care for her either way - but that shyt was fukked up.

Yeah, that one's rough. One on hand, it was cool to see them not take the cliche ending, but on the other, that's some dark shyt. Had me side eying Wakako hard as fukk.

Daps
I finally caved in and got it on a Steam Sale. I didn't like it very much outside of the gunplay.

The story kind of lost my interest when I lost my corpo job and basically became a street kid, and I didn't care for that timeskip we didn't get to play through or the character creation. I've seen better customization options from those Korean MMOs. I hit up the tabletop game and I see all these things you could be and do, but 2077 is very limited.

I know the whole "world is empty" critique is very common so I won't delve into that, but I will say that Night City and the roaming NPCs feel more like they belong to a fancy tech demo than a highly anticipated, government funded AAA game.

Last edited:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Bought this day 1, played for 15mins and never played it again :mjlol:

Im forcing myself to play single player games this year so downloading as we speak, gonna see if it can hook me to play it all the way

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
shyt I got like 1300 hours in this game. Here's some pictues. Basically said fukk Ray Tracing. That shyt is killing my frames.

uxEAKY6.jpg
HnL8g2Q.jpg
TwNC6fv.jpg
vupefw9.jpg