"Cyberpunk 2077" (New DLC "Phantom Liberty" | (9/26)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
QZ6yNMB.jpg

looking like a lighter skin asap rocky :russ:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Just got this game during the Black Friday sale on XBL for the Series and I don't know if the upgrade fixed a lot of technical issues but things seem to be running a lot better than what people were saying when it first came out. Basically, seems like a street version of Deus Ex. I'm at the beginning of the game tho, after the V and Deshawn incident associated with Arasaka. Keanu's (Johnny) been haunting V's consciousness and Takemura just hit me up.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The Peralez questline.

Don’t know if you’ve seen the videos on it but basically it ties into the lore of rouge military AI’s in space.

Mr. Blue Eyes can be found looking down at you and peralez at the end of the quest. The conspiracy guy by Viktors shop mentions people with blue eyes controlling politics out in space. Also, Peralez, conspiracy guy, and Mr blue eyes character models all have the same ring for whatever reason

I think the peralez storyline itself is finished, but they’ll likely have more related space/AI stuff in the DLC

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Don’t know if you’ve seen the videos on it but basically it ties into the lore of rouge military AI’s in space.

Mr. Blue Eyes can be found looking down at you and peralez at the end of the quest. The conspiracy guy by Viktors shop mentions people with blue eyes controlling politics out in space. Also, Peralez, conspiracy guy, and Mr blue eyes character models all have the same ring for whatever reason

I think the peralez storyline itself is finished, but they’ll likely have more related space/AI stuff in the DLC
the amount of subtle storytelling in this game is actually staggering. even the BD distribution stuff is layered

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
I haven’t bothered with transmog yet :mjgrin:
Nah, you need to get on that. My character sharp as fukk now.

Transmog needs be an industry STANDARD going forward if your game has multiple pieces of clothing for different parts of a character.

eUAXZO0.jpg

Look at my actual gear on the right. That's pretty much how everybody dressed in this fukking game before transmog.

Last edited:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What are people's favourite major side quests? Judy and Delamain are my favourites due to how they deal with topics like AI, robots and sentience and the final missions for both were two of the best in the game.

The Panam and Kerry questlines were good for the fukkery. Really wish they had expanded on the Peralez questline, that had huge potential.
Panam shyt was the best because it was interesting.. panam is bad af and

her quest can tie into the end of the game

But nothing in this game fukking matters. It’s all random shyt.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think my favorite questline was probably the Pacifica stretch - I wanted to trust those brehs so bad.

I really, really did. They tried to play me one too many times. I even tried to meet them halfway regarding the bullshyt at the mall. But after they tried to strand me in the Net? I'm actually still shocked MORE people didn't take the option to air their whole block out after that.

Usually when shyt goes left real quick, it leads to me reloading a save or something. This time? Nah. 100% appropriate. I chose violence.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What are people's favourite major side quests? Judy and Delamain are my favourites due to how they deal with topics like AI, robots and sentience and the final missions for both were two of the best in the game.

The Panam and Kerry questlines were good for the fukkery. Really wish they had expanded on the Peralez questline, that had huge potential.

cyberpunk-2077-sinnerman-bill-jablonski-joshua-stephenson.jpg

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I think my favorite questline was probably the Pacifica stretch - I wanted to trust those brehs so bad.

I really, really did. They tried to play me one too many times. I even tried to meet them halfway regarding the bullshyt at the mall. But after they tried to strand me in the Net? I'm actually still shocked MORE people didn't take the option to air their whole block out after that.

Usually when shyt goes left real quick, it leads to me reloading a save or something. This time? Nah. 100% appropriate. I chose violence.
I think I said it before, I was about to kill each and every one of them Haitians
full
. Whenever choice I chose wasn't violence so they got lucky. This time though
full
, I'm cutting fukking heads clean off.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I think I said it before, I was about to kill each and every one of them Haitians
full
. Whenever choice I chose wasn't violence so they got lucky. This time though
full
, I'm cutting fukking heads clean off.
i killed everyone in that bytch and walked out with placide's jacket like it was mine :wow: johnny like damn v you need this cigarette more than I do