cyberpunk 2077 is 10 dollars now

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This is an RPG we discussing. They'll be supporting this game the next 5 years easy, they're just way too much potential. We ain't even talking about multiplayer.

I'm just waiting for that PS5 Update, until then I won't touch the game.

I'm playing it on PS5 in backwards compatibility mode and I can count on one hand in over 100+ hours I've put into it how many game breaking bugs I've had.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, but you still had the option to be a netrunner in Cyberpunk, Fallout your onky option was if you wanted to shoot people at range with sniper rifles or up close with shotguns and shyt. It was a shooter masked as an RPG.

Can the AI in Cyberpunk be better, sure it is janky at times but there is far more diversity in how you play the game in Cyberpunk than in Fallout 4.

Diversity alone isn’t the best selling point when the enemies aren’t fun to fight due to boring AI.

It’s not as diverse as Deus Ex: MD or HR, it’s not as diverse as System Shock 2, not as diverse as Prey (2016), Dishonored 1 or 2, etc.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm playing it on PS5 in backwards compatibility mode and I can count on one hand in over 100+ hours I've put into it how many game breaking bugs I've had.

I hadn't encountered any bugs either, though I only played past the Prologue on the PS5. I just want to play the game in it's full glory.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Diversity alone isn’t the best selling point when the enemies aren’t fun to fight due to boring AI.

It’s not as diverse as Deus Ex: MD or HR, it’s not as diverse as System Shock 2, not as diverse as Prey (2016), Dishonored 1 or 2, etc.

More diverse than Fallout 4 which is the dumbass comparison he was using.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:mjlol: The live stream discussing the bug fixes

Code:
https://clips.twitch.tv/RoughLazyBurritoShadyLulu-gNf6bYat1k7QqFrf

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Impulse bought that shyt last night. That's literally crackhead prices :russ:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I downloaded it for free on the PC. :rudy:

I played one mission just to see if my pc can handle it on ultra, and it can, the patches work too. Game looks ok. Ill play 2-3 hours and see if it's worth it. Right now I'm playing RD2 and damn, folks were right, this game is LIT. I don't know if it's the music, but I can just sense anticipation, what is Arthur about to get himself into, I know there's a back story or about to be a story, but I don't know what, and that makes me want to keep playing.

The Rockstar gameplay template is a little dated, but, EVERY THING else is 10/10

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
This is an RPG we discussing. They'll be supporting this game the next 5 years easy, they're just way too much potential. We ain't even talking about multiplayer.

I'm just waiting for that PS5 Update, until then I won't touch the game.

The potential is gone. People won't be checking for this game once the PS5/Xbox Series X starts releasing current gen games next year.

Eventually CDPR will cut their losses and work on the next Witcher game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The potential is gone. People won't be checking for this game once the PS5/Xbox Series X starts releasing current gen games next year.

still holding out a sliver of hope it drops this year…it’s more than likely a wrap tho if it doesn’t

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

The only reason I chose to be a netrunner is because the gunplay was trash in Cyberpunk.

That's all you can hope for at this point, but a lot of the criticism I have seen for this game is straight up reaching. Somebody in another thread said every district in Cyberpunk looks the same which is bullshyt. nikkas saying RDR2 looks better which is a fukking lie. I get it the game was buggy, but once they fine tune this game a lot of people are gonna change their tune.

RDR2 looks good on all platforms/consoles.

Cyberpunk only looks better if someone is playing it on max settings on PC. We both know the average gamer is not doing that.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
still holding out a sliver of hope it drops this year…it’s more than likely a wrap tho if it doesn’t

They have way too much to fix and they don't have much time due to upcoming releases at the end of this year and early in 2022.

The DLC they put out this week is basically a slap in the face.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I kinda feel like they would have announced it by now if it were coming out this year. It’s almost september. The big game announcements are practically done with.

Last chance is gamescom next week

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

They have way too much to fix and they don't have much time due to upcoming releases at the end of this year and early in 2022.

The DLC they put out this week is basically a slap in the face.
I kinda feel like they would have announced it by now if it were coming out this year. It’s almost september. The big game announcements are practically done with.

Last chance is gamescom next week
game over. hype is dead. its time to move on. time for Witcher 4 starring Ciri:banderas:
even the worst sinners eventually see the light. proud of you Gizmo

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Fallout 4 might have a better variety of unique weapons than cyberpunk, and there are more meaningful choices that lead to different outcomes even with Fallout 4 being the low point of the series in that aspect.

I think the combat and graphics in cyberpunk is better but I think Fallout 4 was a better RPG overall.