cyberpunk 2077 is 10 dollars now

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
what's this game like? is it GTA-ish?

From a gameplay perspective, I would more compare it to Fallout in an urban setting. The world and presentation has that over the top GTA vibe but as a game it plays more like an open world RPG vs a Rockstar game if that makes sense. If you’re into the setting and like to be able to make story decisions & have dialog options then I’d highly recommend. Combat and exploration are pretty fun as well

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
From a gameplay perspective, I would more compare it to Fallout in an urban setting. The world and presentation has that over the top GTA vibe but as a game it plays more like an open world RPG vs a Rockstar game if that makes sense. If you’re into the setting and like to be able to make story decisions & have dialog options then I’d highly recommend. Combat and exploration are pretty fun as well
got it

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The biggest flop of a video game I’ve ever seen since Duke Nukem Forever.
Everyone pretty much knew Duke Nukem would be trash. Cyberpunk 2077 was expected to be the next GTA.

This has been a far bigger disaster.

Speaking of Duke Nukem, I feel like it might be a good time to revive that series now that Doom 2016 has laid the foundation for how those old school shooters should play.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
A documentary should be made about this fiasco. I would love to get the story behind this and how it started. cdpr NEVER had the clout in the first place to ever deserve this kind of hype to begin with. So where did it start and come from. Winning the GOTY award back in 17 for W3WH (bloodborne was better by a mile ) was probably the pinnacle of success for them and the fall from grace was more of a nose dive.

So like was it a marketing firm? Was in the studio execs? The parent company? This was a manufactured hype. I would love to know how much marketing paid to advertise this and what they paid streamers and game journalists.
This game got so massively huge from nothing its a lesson in social engineering for sure.

As soon as i heard about the game and the more i learned of what it was supposed to be, i knew right away it wasnt gonna happen, i had a few friends try to convince me of it and were convinced this was gonna be THE game, they preorderd and everything. Neither of them even got a ps5 on launch so they had to play this on OG PS4s, where it was basically unplayable. One of them just recently finally admitted it was a huge mistake and he got took. He held out for months trying to say its an OK game if this and that.

I loved the defenders even on here... "well i played for hours on base ps4 and never saw any glitches" :mjlol::mjlol:
man shut ur ass up WE ALL seen video after video online of this game being broken to shyt.

most people were just so upset at them selves for getting finessed they would rather suffer with the mistake than just admit what happend.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is there going to be DLC for this?

Yep, out now.

Breh this is the entire “free DLC” :skip:

E9AeWMdWQAcEHTP

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I downloaded it for free on the PC. :rudy:

I played one mission just to see if my pc can handle it on ultra, and it can, the patches work too. Game looks ok. Ill play 2-3 hours and see if it's worth it. Right now I'm playing RD2 and damn, folks were right, this game is LIT. I don't know if it's the music, but I can just sense anticipation, what is Arthur about to get himself into, I know there's a back story or about to be a story, but I don't know what, and that makes me want to keep playing.