cyberpunk 2077 is 10 dollars now

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Cyberpunk 2077 is too big too fail.:francis:

CDPR frontloaded this release expecting it to carry them a generation, after this disaster I don't think we can hope for any announcements. They're gonna try to pull a No Man's Sky with the PS5/Xbox release but from the opening bit I played on PC the story seems flat which you can't really fix with a patch.

You can fix the story with a patch. If not there's always DLC. They'll definitely pull a No Man's sky.

The Cyberpunk genre is too popular and this is a RPG. Folks think the game is done, but it's far from over. The Next Gen update is when it'll pick up major steam

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
This game is cool, but how I wish it wasn’t a first person shooter. Why they didn’t they make it third person and open world like Witcher??

Said the exact thing before it was released. All the talk about customizing your player doesn't excite me when don't even see the guy 95% of the game.

The should have at least let you switch back and forth like Fallout. It's not like its a PVP game who cares

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What choice did you make in Fallout 4 that effected anything?
It's been a long time since I played so I can't name anything in particular but I remember siding with certain factions had effects on the game world and the other possible factions. Random NPCs might comment or attack based off the choices you made.

In cyberpunk it doesn't feel like most of the choices change anything outside of whatever mission you're playing. None of the events in the game seem to have any effect on Night city. Nothing ever changes so the world doesn't feel very dynamic, it makes it feel uninteresting once you get past how nice the city looks.