cyberpunk 2077 is 10 dollars now

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
This is an RPG we discussing. They'll be supporting this game the next 5 years easy, they're just way too much potential. We ain't even talking about multiplayer.

I'm just waiting for that PS5 Update, until then I won't touch the game.

The potential is gone. People won't be checking for this game once the PS5/Xbox Series X starts releasing current gen games next year.
Eventually CDPR will cut their losses and work on the next Witcher game.

Cyberpunk 2077 is too big too fail.:francis:

CDPR frontloaded this release expecting it to carry them a generation, after this disaster I don't think we can hope for any announcements. They're gonna try to pull a No Man's Sky with the PS5/Xbox release but from the opening bit I played on PC the story seems flat which you can't really fix with a patch.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Fallout 4 might have a better variety of unique weapons than cyberpunk, and there are more meaningful choices that lead to different outcomes even with Fallout 4 being the low point of the series in that aspect.

I think the combat and graphics in cyberpunk is better but I think Fallout 4 was a better RPG overall.

What choice did you make in Fallout 4 that effected anything?

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Cyberpunk 2077 is too big too fail.:francis:

CDPR frontloaded this release expecting it to carry them a generation, after this disaster I don't think we can hope for any announcements. They're gonna try to pull a No Man's Sky with the PS5/Xbox release but from the opening bit I played on PC the story seems flat which you can't really fix with a patch.

Unless CDPR plans to remake the game in 6 months or less, its over.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
imagine having pre-ordered or bought this trash at $50+

:russ::mjlol:

I’ve bought way worse for full price, i finished this game easily. Never felt at any point playing it I had to push myself through the game at all

Yakuza 7, persona 5 strikers, and scarlet nexus still are a struggle for me to get through