cyberpunk 2077 is 10 dollars now

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I might be one of the 10 ppl who enjoyed the hell out of this game, I did play on PC (still had the annoying glitches here and there) but storyline was great for me

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I might be one of the 10 ppl who enjoyed the hell out of this game, I did play on PC (still had the annoying glitches here and there) but storyline was great for me

I thought it was enjoyable but like most people my expectations were through the roof for it. It’s probably the equivalent of a fallout 4 for me. Just nothing too special but i enjoyed my playthrough.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I thought it was enjoyable but like most people my expectations were through the roof for it. It’s probably the equivalent of a fallout 4 for me. Just nothing too special but i enjoyed my playthrough.
This is why ignore most games and movies trailers, etc. I can understand why most hated it because this game was built up to hype of a GTA or even better

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

At least Fallout 4 improved the shooting/gameplay.

The only positive for Cyberpunk is maybe the graphics if someone is playing on a high-end PC.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
For everyone comparing this to Fallout 4, name me one mission in Fallout 4 where you can just hack your way through or sneak your way through without firing a single shot?

I know tge game released a buggy mess, but let's not go so far to compare this to Fallout 4 which in retrospect is a trash ass game.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
For everyone comparing this to Fallout 4, name me one mission in Fallout 4 where you can just hack your way through or sneak your way through without firing a single shot?

I know tge game released a buggy mess, but let's not go so far to compare this to Fallout 4 which in retrospect is a trash ass game.

Even playing as a netrunner became extremely boring in Cyberpunk because of the terrible enemy A.I.

Fallout 4 and Cyberpunk were both a disappointment, but at least the gunplay in Fallout 4 was an improvement over the previous games.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Even playing as a netrunner became extremely boring in Cyberpunk because of the terrible enemy A.I.

Fallout 4 and Cyberpunk were both a disappointment, but at least the gunplay in Fallout 4 was an improvement over the previous games.

Ok, but you still had the option to be a netrunner in Cyberpunk, Fallout your onky option was if you wanted to shoot people at range with sniper rifles or up close with shotguns and shyt. It was a shooter masked as an RPG.

Can the AI in Cyberpunk be better, sure it is janky at times but there is far more diversity in how you play the game in Cyberpunk than in Fallout 4.

capblk

Rookie
Daps
Played this on PC and loved it but I also had no expectations for it. I think it's worth the $10 just to hold until you get the next gen update for free which I believe should be out by the end of the year.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

I'm still waiting for the big Next Gen update. Not touching it till then. I might start over from scratch, idk. I just made it past the prologue.

Not sure why people say the story is boring, shyt was hella interesting to me.

Veteran
Daps

Ok, but you still had the option to be a netrunner in Cyberpunk, Fallout your onky option was if you wanted to shoot people at range with sniper rifles or up close with shotguns and shyt. It was a shooter masked as an RPG.

Can the AI in Cyberpunk be better, sure it is janky at times but there is far more diversity in how you play the game in Cyberpunk than in Fallout 4.

I just hope the keep patching the game and making changes. Rockstar released numerous patches to better their A.I.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I just hope the keep patching the game and making changes. Rockstar released numerous patches to better their A.I.

That's all you can hope for at this point, but a lot of the criticism I have seen for this game is straight up reaching. Somebody in another thread said every district in Cyberpunk looks the same which is bullshyt. nikkas saying RDR2 looks better which is a fukking lie. I get it the game was buggy, but once they fine tune this game a lot of people are gonna change their tune.

Veteran
Daps
That's all you can hope for at this point, but a lot of the criticism I have seen for this game is straight up reaching. Somebody in another thread said every district in Cyberpunk looks the same which is bullshyt. nikkas saying RDR2 looks better which is a fukking lie. I get it the game was buggy, but once they fine tune this game a lot of people are gonna change their tune.

This is an RPG we discussing. They'll be supporting this game the next 5 years easy, they're just way too much potential. We ain't even talking about multiplayer.

I'm just waiting for that PS5 Update, until then I won't touch the game.