Curved TVs Nothing But a Gimmick

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
give me a list of channels that broadcast in 3D right now
I would, but instead I'd rather give you a article that explains to you why 3D is far from dead
And that even 3D broadcast will become the norm.
You would have caught that if you actually read the article. Try to learn what the industry is up to, then speak on it

Otherwise, what are you doing here really :heh:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I would, but instead I'd rather give you a article that explains to you why 3D is far from dead
And that even 3D broadcast will become the norm.
You would have caught that if you actually read the article. Try to learn what the industry is up to, then speak on it

Otherwise, what are you doing here really :heh:
Why isnt everyone watching 3D channels when it was promised as the future for years now? Why did Nintendo drop a 2DS? Why doesn't the Wii U controller have a 3D mode?

Why aren't other video game companies pushing the 3D movement anymore? What happened to that Sony 3D PS3 monitor?

3D ain't shyt and you know it

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Why isnt everyone watching 3D channels when it was promised as the future for years now? Why did Nintendo drop a 2DS? Why doesn't the Wii U controller have a 3D mode?

Why aren't other video game companies pushing the 3D movement anymore? What happened to that Sony 3D PS3 monitor?

3D ain't shyt and you know it
Bruh, this is what I know.
I know you clearly didn't peep the link I dropped for you :ufdup:

I know you been a 3D hater for a very long time now :sitdown: So just because you have WANTED it to fail
That doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Samsung, Vivio/etc who are all focusing on 3DTV's without using glasses. That tech is right around the corner, doesn't put as much strain on the eyes.
Doesn't require expenisve glasses/etc. Thats the future, and with the 4K and up TV's, that tech will actually be feasible.

You crying like a toddler about how its not already at that point. Well, the article you been avoiding breaks that down for you. Or you can remain ignorant on the issue, something that is encouraged around here :snoop:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Bruh, this is what I know.
I know you clearly didn't peep the link I dropped for you :ufdup:

I know you been a 3D hater for a very long time now :sitdown: So just because you have WANTED it to fail
That doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Samsung, Vivio/etc who are all focusing on 3DTV's without using glasses. That tech is right around the corner, doesn't put as much strain on the eyes.
Doesn't require expenisve glasses/etc. Thats the future, and with the 4K and up TV's, that tech will actually be feasible.

You crying like a toddler about how its not already at that point. Well, the article you been avoiding breaks that down for you. Or you can remain ignorant on the issue, something that is encouraged around here :snoop:
I read the article, 3D without glasses is not enough. It still doesn't address the issues people will have after extended sessions and people with poor vision.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
They can't nip it, people want to be portable.

The issue with TV is that its reaching a point of diminishing returns. I mean what else can they possibly do to get the screen looking even sharper? Are we going to squeeze in 4K into 32 inch TV's? Yeah I see that coming, but is it NECESSARY? That whole pixel pushing nonsense is still something that I see as absolutely ridiculous...people bragging about 1080P on their phones...a 5 inch screen :beli:

TBH a 800x480 resolution is STILL good enough on a 4 inch to 4.5 inch screen to me, all that other gimmicky shyt is corny to me.

I don't think curved screens are a gimmick though.

So you think above 480x800 is a gimmick but not curved screens? GTFOH lol...
The new screens at 1080p are much sharper than those before. The difference is EASILY measurable...therefore making it not a gimmick. Maybe your eyes are :flabbynsick:
3DTV was always a gimmick, that shyt was never going to take off. It causes too many problems for people who do not have perfect vision.

Its the reason why Nintendo is abandoning the 3D shyt on their handhelds as well. I am glad that phase is over.

3D is not dead. It may not be pushed as hard as before but watching 3D moves at home is usually fukkin awesome...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I read the article, 3D without glasses is not enough. It still doesn't address the issues people will have after extended sessions and people with poor vision.
So let me get this straight. Because ppl with BAD EYESIGHT can't watch 3D content for extended periods of time means 3D will fail :wtf:
So are the majority of people in the world dealing with bad eyes are something :dahell:
Why would technology be based on the limitations of a few
You literally are REACHING and hoping anything you toss out there will stick :heh:
Why wouldn't what you said apply to non 3DTV's :ufdup:

3DTV without glasses is not something a company hopes, its what ALL TV MAKERS are preparing for now
Doesn't matter if you are THRILLED with it. That's what IS happening bruh :umad:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So let me get this straight. Because ppl with BAD EYESIGHT can't watch 3D content for extended periods of time means 3D will fail :wtf:
So are the majority of people in the world dealing with bad eyes are something :dahell:
Why would technology be based on the limitations of a few
You literally are REACHING and hoping anything you toss out there will stick :heh:
Why wouldn't what you said apply to non 3DTV's :ufdup:

3DTV without glasses is not something a company hopes, its what ALL TV MAKERS are preparing for now
Doesn't matter if you are THRILLED with it. That's what IS happening bruh :umad:
Do your research and then try again. You are dumb as fukk

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So you think above 480x800 is a gimmick but not curved screens? GTFOH lol...
The new screens at 1080p are much sharper than those before. The difference is EASILY measurable...therefore making it not a gimmick. Maybe your eyes are :flabbynsick:

3D is not dead. It may not be pushed as hard as before but watching 3D moves at home is usually fukkin awesome...
List the channels that are broadcasting in 3D right now even after that big push they tried to make years ago. It's as close to being dead as it possibly can be

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Do your research and then try again. You are dumb as fukk
Your ignorant replies thru-out this thread makes your latest ignorant reply obsolete.
The fact you are too "whatever" to acknowledge when you are wrong is comical actually
Its well known you always hated 3DTV. I prove how what you thought was incorrect and you just can't handle that
Very immature. But do you bruh. You a smart guy. Maybe you should tell the TV makers to stop investing in 3DTV's since you clearly know the deal

And since I'm dumb, and you're smart. Did you go or peep CES 14'? Wasn't a topic on this website
Don't even waste your breath :camby:

Name a single major manufacture that has abandoned 3DTV and I'll stop looking at you like the fukkin moron you have displayed yourself to be :popcorn:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:mjlol:
List the channels that are broadcasting in 3D right now even after that big push they tried to make years ago. It's as close to being dead as it possibly can be
I don't care about channels broadcasting in 3D. I don't watch tv/cable anyway. Pretty much all action movies these days have a 3D version...and that's the version I fukk with..
WHo da fukk wanna watch BET or VH1 in 3D anyways?? :dahell:

To be a tech head, you takin a supreme loss right now..to @PS4 no less

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Your ignorant replies thru-out this thread makes your latest ignorant reply obsolete.
The fact you are too "whatever" to acknowledge when you are wrong is comical actually
Its well known you always hated 3DTV. I prove how what you thought was incorrect and you just can't handle that
Very immature. But do you bruh. You a smart guy. Maybe you should tell the TV makers to stop investing in 3DTV's since you clearly know the deal

And since I'm dumb, and you're smart. Did you go or peep CES 14'? Wasn't a topic on this website
Don't even waste your breath :camby:

Name a single major manufacture that has abandoned 3DTV and I'll stop looking at you like the fukkin moron you have displayed yourself to be :popcorn:

I don't hate anything, I just don't buy into gimmicks. 3DTV has been a complete and utter failure to this point and a glasses free future is not what will bring it back...if ever.

3D tech has been around forever...it has never caught on for a reason, but I'll let the idea of "glasses free" displays tell it for you. That is CLEARLY why it never took off. Forget about the fact that it can harm children's vision or that it can prove to be problematic for people who don't have good vision...all that is thrown out with window if people can view the content without glasses.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:mjlol:
I don't care about channels broadcasting in 3D. I don't watch tv/cable anyway. Pretty much all action movies these days have a 3D version...and that's the version I fukk with..
WHo da fukk wanna watch BET or VH1 in 3D anyways?? :dahell:

To be a tech head, you takin a supreme loss right now..to @PS4 no less
just because YOU DON'T CARE about it doesn't mean its what the general public is doing. Most people are buying these sets to watch TV content...with no channels that broadcast in 3D.

Just sit and think about that for a second and realize how fukking moronic that sounds to the average joe. Its the same reason people felt burned the last time. You buy all this expensive tech...for shyt you can't even watch. Are people going to watch Avatar everyday? I don't think so

What loss? I'm RIGHT...the interest in 3DTV has gone downhill every year...its the reason not many gave a fukk about these new 3D displays @ CES..don't let one article fool you. 4K and smart TV's are what the public is interested in. 3D is a nice little add-on for those who want that effect...most don't.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Also, isn't it ironic that the XBOX One and PS4 versions of netflix do not stream 3D content as of today?

I figured with the way these 2 are caping for it, it would have been a point of emphasis...where is the outrage?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
just because YOU DON'T CARE about it doesn't mean its what the general public is doing. Most people are buying these sets to watch TV content...with no channels that broadcast in 3D.

Just sit and think about that for a second and realize how fukking moronic that sounds to the average joe. Its the same reason people felt burned the last time. You buy all this expensive tech...for shyt you can't even watch. Are people going to watch Avatar everyday? I don't think so

What loss? I'm RIGHT...the interest in 3DTV has gone downhill every year...its the reason not many gave a fukk about these new 3D displays @ CES..don't let one article fool you. 4K and smart TV's are what the public is interested in. 3D is a nice little add-on for those who want that effect...most don't.
Thats fine, but the notion that 3d is dead is false.Also, when consumers buy 3d tvs, im pretty sure they aren't interested in watching regular tv in 3d with it :bryan:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
glasses free 3D will sell very well I'm guessing. I think most hate the glasses and the side effects of them. Take the headaches and weird glasses and if you ever saw a game on the former ESPN 3D, it was crazy.