Curved TVs Nothing But a Gimmick

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
glasses free 3D will sell very well I'm guessing. I think most hate the glasses and the side effects of them. Take the headaches and weird glasses and if you ever saw a game on the former ESPN 3D, it was crazy.

That's me I get headaches if I keep them on to long.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
I got the 65in sammy curved joint. I noticed shyt just seem to pop more. Im prolly only 6 ft away in mu fav spot. 3d looking fresh as fukk. Pic quality is amazing.

teacher

All Star
Daps
I ain't got no high blood pressure it's the damn glasses and 3D lol...Does my fiancé the same way.

if you are black/hispanic and don't check on a regular basis(not saying you don't but in general)...you really don't know....but I haven't experienced headaches yet and I KNOW I don't have high blood pressure :manny:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you are black/hispanic and don't check on a regular basis(not saying you don't but in general)...you really don't know....but I haven't experienced headaches yet and I KNOW I don't have high blood pressure :manny:

I actually get checked on the regular....

I think I got the wrong model of TV shyt it's hard picking a TV in the store..lI got a Sony 850B I think I should of got another model...And I also think I poured jelly on my self with my sound bar I got...