Cuba sees biggest protests for decades as pandemic adds to woes

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Least they are masked up, unlike MAGA cubans.
Breh you see Cubans everywhere else in the world are way different than Miami Cubans. You go to jersey and they ain’t as crazy as the ones down here.

they out here saying “where’s Biden, how come he doesn’t do anything?” It ain’t as simple as sending the military in there you dumbasses. Trump actually made shyt worse for Cubans on the island.

Last edited:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

:picard:
Is it true the Cuban government killed the internet North Korea style to keep its people from communicating with the outside world? Or is that fake news?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They were waiting for both castros to get up out the paint… they see their opportunity now.. I got family in Cuba I holla at on whatsapp.. shyt is bad there

Oh really? :patrice:

I’m Cuban and this is essentially bullshyt. One of the biggest problems with Cuba today is dumb ass Cuban Americans exaggerating what’s going or giving the impression that Cuba is somehow unique in the world in every problem they face. So regular Cubans thin the solution to everything is to cry for outside help or leave. Bottom line is US needs to mind their own business and let Cuba figure out their own problems. Hell the countries aren’t even allies

:mjlol:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Imagine thinking the government need any of our industries to be nationalized to shut shyt down. Don't be naive. Private or public, the government does what they want and you'll fall in line like the majority of people.
:patrice:So do you believe this is ok, or is it an authoritarian piece of shyt move?

The “it could happen to private companies” doesn’t make your position on it clear.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This fool is out of his fukking mind.

Florida Man calls for airstrikes

what a shythole

What the Cuban Americans feel in Florida is frankly irrelevant and shouldn't even be part of the conversation.

Feels similar to the kinda trash diaspora rhetoric that Ethiopia has been dealing with. Sometimes it’s the a$$holes sitting comfortably in America that cause the most problems.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:So do you believe this is ok, or is it an authoritarian piece of shyt move?

The “it could happen to private companies” doesn’t make your position on it clear.

I believe if a government wanted to do something, they would do it.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh really? :patrice:

:mjlol:

This is another example of what I call exaggerating. I learned on the internet that Cuba shut down the internet but uh everyone in today’s Cuba has a cell phone but absolutely no one even has internet in their home. I immediately call like what’s up I heard Internet was shut down yarda yadda. But I’m still calling you right now, I can still receive texts and attachments. So I gave a :yeshrug: and went back to my regularly scheduled activities. Chalk it up to once again Cubans just saying shyt just to say it. Big money also is seeming to have zero issues using WhatsApp to connect. The caveat I’d throw in here is ITS ALWAYS been difficult connecting to Cuba you see it a lot on very busy times like Mother’s Day. So I’m sure the whole island was going crazy trying to get in contact with people once these protests kicked off so some issues is not surprising.