Cuba sees biggest protests for decades as pandemic adds to woes

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Hey Deklantis passed the anti riot law you could run them muthafukkas over and not even get charged :mjgrin: @OfTheCross

I've been telling everyone that since yesterday.

Let's keep the same energy.

There was a lot of hate for BLM last year from legislators.

Additionally, all this rioting and blocking traffic shyt is a felony now...none of those a$$holes should be able to vote in the next election...

But from the clips that I saw on the news, it looked like FHP and other cops were helping the protestors

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I've been telling everyone that since yesterday.

Let's keep the same energy.

There was a lot of hate for BLM last year from legislators.

Additionally, all this rioting and blocking traffic shyt is a felony now...none of those a$$holes should be able to vote in the next election...

But from the clips that I saw on the news, it looked like FHP and other cops were helping the protestors

I haven't seen any rioting but they should find a place to protest that isn't the 826 especially since it affects people's commutes and is an inconvenience for those in that area.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't seen any rioting but they should find a place to protest that isn't the 826 especially since it affects people's commutes and is an inconvenience for those in that area.

That don't matter bruh, Florida law is Florida Law.

“Just think about it, you’re driving home from work, and all of a sudden, you have people out there shutting down a highway, and we worked hard to make sure that didn’t happen in Florida,” DeSantis said. “They start to do that, [then] there needs to be swift penalties.”

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That don't matter bruh, Florida law is Florida Law.

“Just think about it, you’re driving home from work, and all of a sudden, you have people out there shutting down a highway, and we worked hard to make sure that didn’t happen in Florida,” DeSantis said. “They start to do that, [then] there needs to be swift penalties.”

I didn't say it was right for them to shut down a highway. I said I didn't see any rioting which is the destruction of businesses and public property in my opinion. If they were to move to a park or place that wasn't blocking the flow of highway traffic than that would be better of course. Of course enforcing anything is difficult in situations like this cuz nobody knows how the crowd may react. Long as things stay peaceful.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say it was right for them to shut down a highway. I said I didn't see any rioting which is the destruction of businesses and public property in my opinion. If they were to move to a park or place that wasn't blocking the flow of highway traffic than that would be better of course. Of course enforcing anything is difficult in situations like this cuz nobody knows how the crowd may react. Long as things stay peaceful.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:you mean enforcing a racist law on cuban CACs is difficult.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
[QUOTE}="mannyrs13, post: 42635907, member: 1705"]If you say so. I don't have to use that high:yeshrug:way so I'm not affected either way.

:hhh:bruh

"It don't effect me, oh well"

same goes for those cubans, shyt don't effect me either :yeshrug:they can hold they own nuts.[/QUOTE]

Everyone can hold their own nuts then. :dame: