Crusader Kings III (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5)

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I was about to start playing crusader kings 2 , was even watching some tutorials but might as well wait for this one.
Civ 6 , Total war 3 kingdoms , and Anno 1886 already got my hands full.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I’ll pay one of y’all to teach me how to play this game. I tried with CK2 and shyt was just too much.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Man I’ll pay one of y’all to teach me how to play this game. I tried with CK2 and shyt was just too much.

CKIII is supposed to be very friendly towards new players, it’s a selling point now.

A feature if you will.

I’ll be honest, I have no idea how to play CK2 “correctly”.

I loaded up one game, macked on some women and ended up dying in a prison because one of the husbands caught me in bed :wow:

He tortured me for a few days and lost interest :wow:

For five years :wow:

Last edited:

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
I was about to start playing crusader kings 2 , was even watching some tutorials but might as well wait for this one.
Civ 6 , Total war 3 kingdoms , and Anno 1886 already got my hands full.
It’s a good thing you’re waiting, CK3 is going to be a huge step up to CK2. There’s so much the base CK2 game doesn’t have that will be available for CK3, basically everything but two dlc’s from ck2 that they thought needed improvements.
The graphics alone :noah:. Plus, they have a total conversion Game of Thrones mod for CK2 that’s perfect and will be even better for CK3.
:myman:
63-C89-A2-F-2-D31-4-A53-9-DC6-0-DA95-DCCB88-D.jpg

CK3 map
4yjbs5bpojy41.jpg

Characters
faces.jpg

ethnicities.jpg

inheritance.jpg

body_types.jpg

aging_somatu.jpg

Dam.png

gaining_weight.gif

working_out_02.gif

wounded_anim.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
CKIII is supposed to be very friendly towards new players, it’s a selling point now.

A feature if you will.

I’ll be honest, I have no idea how to play CK2 “correctly”.

I loaded up one game, macked on some women and ended up dying in a prison because one of the husbands caught me in bed :wow:

He tortured me for a few days and lost interest :wow:

For five years :wow:

Hope so, I was gonna play CK2 but the learning curve seemed too deep

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It’s a good thing you’re waiting, CK3 is going to be a huge step up to CK2. There’s so much the base CK2 game doesn’t have that will be available for CK3, basically everything but two dlc’s from ck2 that they thought needed improvements.
The graphics alone :noah:. Plus, they have a total conversion Game of Thrones mod for CK2 that’s perfect and will be even better for CK3.
:myman:
63-C89-A2-F-2-D31-4-A53-9-DC6-0-DA95-DCCB88-D.jpg

CK3 map
4yjbs5bpojy41.jpg

Characters
faces.jpg

ethnicities.jpg

inheritance.jpg

body_types.jpg

aging_somatu.jpg

Dam.png

gaining_weight.gif

working_out_02.gif

wounded_anim.gif
CK2 GOT was goated especially with them different start dates:wow:. Having King Rob marry Maragery Tyrell to defeat the Lannisters and kill Jofery in the worst possible way, Conquering Westros and Essos as Aegon with them cheesy dragon sieges with your sister wives, The Targeryen civil war with dragon battles, Deafet the white walkers as Jon and take the Iron Throne for yourself and then marry Dany so yall can ride dragons together while freeing all the slaves:banderas: