Crusader Kings III (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5)

Jorvan

All Star
Daps
I've been playing CK2 since 2012. I already know CK3 is about to be:wow:

A bit concerned about their naval decision though. Fighting blobs is about to be :picard::pachaha:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Since this game is on Gamepass, will it be there permanently ? or just for a couple of months like red dead 2?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
A neighbor kidnapped my five yea old, kept him for a year, then released him to me at random.

He died a week later :wow:

I swore vengeance and I dunno how to play but I said fukk it, where the console commands I want justice :mjcry:

Before I could go after him, another neighbor took his only peace of land:gucci:

MFer was in the wind, I had pinned his name before so I would always know where him and his family were.:obama:

I made nice with him and invited into my lands. Threw him in jail within a day :obama:

Now his wife is one of my lovers and he died in the dungeon all alone:demonic:

Lookin at his kids like :ufdup:

“you can be next, this game like that.”

Character is sadistic, so he like to torture people:wow:

Going to conquer my way through North Africa and the Middle East to get me a PAWG :jawalrus:

Edit: he’s a drunk, one wife was murdered, and another wife killed my Stewart’s wife because she felt like it?

Blackmailed a cannibal, tortured a few folks to death, etc etc.

Good game :ehh:

Last edited:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
just like the previoius two, this game is deep as hell.
I love starting off as a count and trying to manipulate my way into bigger situations. we started a civil war against our liege and were winning and he brought in the damn Holy Roman Empire out of nowhere as an ally to turn the tides. ended up getting my son imprisoned :mjcry::mjcry:.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This game sounds like straight fukkery :mjlol:

I played the last Hearts of Iron and found it impenetrable...is this the same level of complexity?

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
This game sounds like straight fukkery :mjlol:

I played the last Hearts of Iron and found it impenetrable...is this the same level of complexity?
I played HoI briefly and I was lowkey lost and gave up. CK is pretty complex BUT I feel like you can be "lost" and still have only getting the gist of it.
like if you knew the intricacies between Gavelkind and Primogeniture (inheritance laws) in your land, it would be great, but I could see someone still having a great time and that not ruining their experience.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wanna play this game so bad. I need to build a PC. I’d probably have done it this year if ps5 wasn’t coming out