Crusader Kings III (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Struck a truce after losing a war, then I said fukk that and decided to hire some mercenaries to help me take over the territory I couldn't get.

nikka formed like Voltron across the sea and came back and wrecked my whole shyt :wow:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
My Duke I'm playing hosted a feast and his liege was there and requested a room to eat with my wife, just for privacy, but no funny business :rudy:.
I granted his wishes but decided to listen to what was going on outside of the door :sas1:.

He made his move so I burst in and said this is not going down unless I'm a part of this too :dame:.

both of them didn't fukk with me after that for a minute and the feast ended in a disastrous drama :win:.

Last edited:
Daps
My Duke I'm playing hosted a feast and his liege was there and requested a room to eat with my wife, just for privacy, but no funny business :rudy:.
I granted his wishes but decided to listen to what was going on outside of the door :sas1:.

He made his move so I burst in and said this is not going down unless I'm a part of this too :dame:.

both of them didn't fukk with me after that for a minute and the feast ended in a disastrous drama :win:.

You definitely weren't ruling over the Kingdom of Harlem :dame:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
man I was a Duke in Hungary withenough troops to almost rival some Kingdoms
and I had control of 6 holdings. my martial was insanely high so nikkas were shook of my troops.

my leader dies of old age and these stupid ass succession laws split up the passed down lands equally between all his children :hhh:.

my new playable leader (son) has less land (less troops) now but is still a Duke. the aunt and uncle start a faction to forcibly remove me from my Duke spot and team up on me and now I’m sitting here with one county, as a lowly count.

i can’t wait to catch these nikkas slipping and take back what’s mine, on god.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone played this on console? I've never tried a strategy game on console. Always seemed a little weird to me.