Crusader Kings III (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5)

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Thinking about copping this. Looks like a way more interesting version of Civ
The fact the game passes through multiple generations is dope and it seems like you have to strategically set up later generations knowing you'll eventually be playing as some of those characters

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Okay brehs for console or pc?

I'm wanting this great and will either cop a pc or console..leaning more towards pc version.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I played CK 2 a lot, especially with the Elder Scrolls mod. Elder Kings 2 is coming out in November so will finally get it now. Rule of thumb, never get a Paradox game at launch. Wait a year or more if you can so they can fix the issues that will of course be there and the dlc/mods.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I been having too much fun with this shyt the past couple weeks. Randomly got added to The Holy Roman Empire succession and had to deliver the emperor to God to assume my rightful place :demonic:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
30 dollars feels kinda ridic. I wonder if the free update is save game compatible. I'm pretty close to conquering the whole map as Sweden.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
30 dollars feels kinda ridic. I wonder if the free update is save game compatible. I'm pretty close to conquering the whole map as Sweden.
It is, you shouldn't have problems. Feasts and hunts are more involved, you have to relinquish control while you're outside your borders. My queen was fukking shyt up :snoop:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
It is, you shouldn't have problems. Feasts and hunts are more involved, you have to relinquish control while you're outside your borders. My queen was fukking shyt up :snoop:
Im waiting for the Mods to catch up. I was in the middle of a modded African Manding play through. Had all the gold mines in the area too, on my way to conquer all of Africa 🤦🏽‍♂️.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Im waiting for the Mods to catch up. I was in the middle of a modded African Manding play through. Had all the gold mines in the area too, on my way to conquer all of Africa 🤦🏽‍♂️.
I briefly tried an Africa start but had to bow out :hubie: . Right now I'm trying to gain territory while simultaneously destabilizing The HRE. Made a couple of missteps but I've got enough military power to compensate.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
One more DLC and i will play again, but it will most likely be a few runs of Elder Kings then GOT.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
One more DLC and i will play again, but it will most likely be a few runs of Elder Kings then GOT.
Played both Mods. Elder Kings is more fleshed out and has the most going on with it right now.The introduction of Magic/spells is pretty cool .

GOT Mod is good and has great potential, but kinda boring imo right now . Looking forward to the future though. I think they need to implement a Mongol type invasion(or Aztec for Ck2 players) mechanic with the white walkers, Dany’s Targaryen invasion or bank of bravos/sell swords . They also need to go ahead and get the map of Essos completed .