JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Wait?? What??:ohhh:

Please explain?:dwillhuh:

Martha

Felicity was meant to be a one episode character while Laurel was suppose to be Oliver's love interest and a main character in the series like what Iris is on Flash.

Now Laurel barely appears on Arrow, it's not Emily Bett's (Felicity) fault per se but her becoming the popular female lead messed up the potential money Katie Cassidy could've made in real life.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Felicity was meant to be a one episode character while Laurel was suppose to be Oliver's love interest and a main character in the series like what Iris is on Flash.

Now Laurel barely appears on Arrow, it's not Emily Bett's (Felicity) fault per se but her becoming the popular female lead messed up the potential money Katie Cassidy could've made in real life.

Gotcha.... I thought you was saying something more scandelous like the real Laural girl was dating GA Stephen Amell in real life and Felicity aka Emily took him in real life too.

But I got ya

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Batman First Appearance....:banderas::gladbron: Everyone would lose their shyt...

Man it would be crazy if they did some shyt like this year where the entire Arrowverse team got defeated and captured, and then Batman and Superman came and saved the day.

Kara would all be like "CUZ!!!!!":ooh:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Probably the first time since The Avenger' New York act that I honestly felt like a kid watching a comic book property. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Glad I watched it from beginning to end today.

True that.... except for me the Airport scene in Cap 3.

Like not in a bad way or trynna shyt on this event but a lot of this shyt was corny as fukk. But it was fun and extremely entertaining.

Its like when the show and us the fans can just chill and suspend disbelief and enjoy the ride this shyt is amazing.

I absolutely LOVED all 4 hours of this and its sad there are some peeps that take this shyt too seriously that will blatantly miss out on this shyt cuz it was soooooo anti Snyder.

Martha

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man it would be crazy if they did some shyt like this year where the entire Arrowverse team got defeated and captured, and then Batman and Superman came and saved the day.

Kara would all be like "CUZ!!!!!":ooh:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Martha

That shyt would be legit....:gladbron::dwillhuh::whoo: if Batman had to come help out...