Cricket question

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The ODI World Cup last around 45 days how the fukk will the manage a test world cup

I have no idea, BCCI sorry i mean the ICC dont have a clue themselves. All I know after doin a quick search, this years Champions Trophy is the last one and will be replaced by the World Test Championship

They will compete in a league stage spread over four years, and then the top four teams will take part in the playoffs with the final determining the winner.

And I guess the semis & final will be played till there is a winner (goin back to the timeless test era). So no more last min heroics from Monty Panesar :sadcam:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I have no idea, BCCI sorry i mean the ICC dont have a clue themselves. All I know after doin a quick search, this years Champions Trophy is the last one and will be replaced by the World Test Championship

And I guess the semis & final will be played till there is a winner (goin back to the timeless test era). So no more last min heroics from Monty Panesar :sadcam:

Indians are running this cricket shyt, they have the numbers

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You are right but our current team is :blessed: the bowling is :whew:

Yeah you got aload of depth now, especially in the last 12-18 months or so, you could field about 2 teams worth of players. This is also the most mentally strongest SA team ive seen.

But the 1st Test isnt till Dec 2015 alot can happen between now and then, especially with the bowlers workloads.

The Convicts attack is goin to be the ones to watch out for as they have a shytload of talented depth especially the youngers in Cummings, Starc & Pattinson. But they all :flabbynsick: but if they get it right :sadbron:

You can have Jade Dernbach back. :pacspit:

I fukkin HATE Amla, the c*nt never looks liek hes ever gunna get out when he plays vs England. Bring back Devon Malcolm

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Yeah you got aload of depth now, especially in the last 12-18 months or so, you could field about 2 teams worth of players. This is also the most mentally strongest SA team ive seen.

But the 1st Test isnt till Dec 2015 alot can happen between now and then, especially with the bowlers workloads.

The Convicts attack is goin to be the ones to watch out for as they have a shytload of talented depth especially the youngers in Cummings, Starc & Pattinson. But they all :flabbynsick: but if they get it right :sadbron:

You can have Jade Dernbach back. :pacspit:

I fukkin HATE Amla, the c*nt never looks liek hes ever gunna get out when he plays vs England. Bring back Devon Malcolm

311* :youngsabo:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Stingy fukks got all that IPL money and still won't implement DRS in India

And it cost them the series vs England in India :heh: :stylin: They basically have all the smaller(yes everyone but China is) cricketin nations shook as fukk

All I have to see is England win the World Cup (and in football too) and my Sporting Fandom will be complete :blessed:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
:yeshrug:

Its ok, I've only seen 375 & 400* scored vs us :sadcam: then again it was by my favourite batsman ever, so :obama:. 311* is like small change found down the back of the sofa in comparison.

:upsetfavre: still hurts tho :why:

Lara da gawd :obama:

Too bad he played mostly with shytty teams

Killakidkano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
England
:yeshrug:

Its ok, I've only seen 375 & 400* scored vs us :sadcam: then again it was by my favourite batsman ever, so :obama:. 311* is like small change found down the back of the sofa in comparison.

:upsetfavre: still hurts tho :why:

They were showing highlights of that innings on sky a couple of weeks back :noah: what a knock

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Lara da gawd :obama:

Too bad he played mostly with shytty teams

I rate him better than Sachin. Sachin always had better players to bat with, fukkin stat padding whore :troll:

They were showing highlights of that innings on sky a couple of weeks back :noah: what a knock

True Genius, I use to try and copy his backlift when i was younger, no wonder I always got out :lolbron:. Then again I was a fast bowler anyway, I just wanted to hurt people :pachaha:

My favourite Lara innings. He comes in @ 20/2 scores a 100 and is out with the score @ 136/3 vs The Convicts :mindblown:

Last edited by a moderator: