Cricket question

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Dem fast bowlers :wow: but the batting is :huhldup: since inzi and m.yousef retired

The production line of fast bowlers is just godly. They literally take brehs off the street and put them in, no sooner as one retires/banned/injured or whatever fukkery they commit, they already have a replacement :mindblown:

:damn: @ Mo Irfan. Those knees and ankles on that 7'1 frame arent gunna last long if he ever gets picked for Test Cricket.

Yeah the batting is :flabbynsick: but it works for ODI cricket. Also thats part of the world ODI cricket is :king:

Killakidkano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
England
The production line of fast bowlers is just godly. They literally take brehs off the street and put them in, no sooner as one retires/banned/injured or whatever fukkery they commit, they already have a replacement :mindblown:

:damn: @ Mo Irfan. Those knees and ankles on that 7'1 frame arent gunna last long if he ever gets picked for Test Cricket.

Yeah the batting is :flabbynsick: but it works for ODI cricket. Also thats part of the world ODI cricket is :king:

Yeah that Junaid guy paks best bowler right now would have never gotten a chance in the national team if the spot fixing thing never happened paks stock of fast bowlers is crazy

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah that Junaid guy paks best bowler right now would have never gotten a chance in the national team if the spot fixing thing never happened paks stock of fast bowlers is crazy

I'm :upsetfavre: for Mo Amir. When I saw him vs the Convicts he was fukkin unplayable. His potential is/was scary as fukk. idk he might be the most talented I've seen since Wasim & Waqar's heyday

Killakidkano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
England
I'm :upsetfavre: for Mo Amir. When I saw him vs the Convicts he was fukkin unplayable. His potential is/was scary as fukk. idk he might be the most talented I've seen since Wasim & Waqar's heyday

Cricket world gonna be shook again in 2016 when he makes his triumphant return, seriously if he maintains his form/technique that pak bowling lineup is gonna be a problem

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Its fukkin :mindblown: I get the you got to score x runs by x overs but then when they change it up becaise of contant rain delays thru the innings and then they get their predictive score on its :dwillhuh:. I remember Shaun Pollock fukkin up the D/L vs you lot (i think) when the WC was in South Africa and it knocked them out. :russ:

I still remember that pain on that game and It was a home :snoop:

But now we have the best test squad in the world Amla A.B Kallis Steyn Philander :blessed:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I still remember that pain on that game and I was a home :snoop:

But now we have the best test squad in the world Amla A.B Kallis Steyn Philander :blessed:

:upsetfavre:

Cannot wait to see you lot do your annual choke job in the Champions Trophy later on in our summer :smugbiden:

Oh yeah we coming to reclaim that spot in your backyard in 2 years time once we drubbed the convicts 10-0 :smugdraper:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What do you think about that test world cup thing there doing in 2017

When I see it, i'll believe it. They only been talkin about it for the past decade or so (give or take) And its been put back a couple times already as it is. So im :manny: @ it now. I just dont know how its goin to work. England got WI & SA that summer as it is.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
:upsetfavre:

Cannot wait to see you lot do your annual choke job in the Champions Trophy later on in our summer :smugbiden:

Oh yeah we coming to reclaim that spot in your backyard in 2 years time once we drubbed the convicts 10-0 :smugdraper:

I have given up on winning these tournaments

But when you come to South Africa we will beat you in the test matches and I don't care what happens in the other form :jawalrus:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
When I see it, i'll believe it. They only been talkin about it for the past decade or so (give or take) And its been put back a couple times already as it is. So im :manny: @ it now. I just dont know how its goin to work. England got WI & SA that summer as it is.

The ODI World Cup last around 45 days how the fukk will the manage a test world cup

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I have given up on winning these tournaments

But when you come to South Africa we will beat you in the test matches and I don't care what happens in the other form :jawalrus:

Our record in SA is better than it is @ home in the recent series. You aint beaten us since Hansie Cronje was considered a Gentleman to the game of cricket :pachaha:

Killakidkano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
England
The ODI World Cup last around 45 days how the fukk will the manage a test world cup

There talking about holding it over a period of 2 or 4 years i can't remember exactly but apparently this is the last champions trophy and it will be replaced with this test world cup format

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
There talking about holding it over a period of 2 or 4 years i can't remember exactly but apparently this is the last champions trophy and it will be replaced with this test world cup format

That's a dumb move who wants to wait years for a result :mindblown:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Our record in SA is better than it is @ home in the recent series. You aint beaten us since Hansie Cronje was considered a Gentleman to the game of cricket :pachaha:

You are right but our current team is :blessed: the bowling is :whew: